The Administration Thread

Boycie

3 hours ago, RipleyRich said:

Still think HMRC want to send a shockwave around Football. 

The rules were changed to enable them to do so and I reckon they will be pushing for much more than 25%.

Can’t argue, just don’t know. We all speculate, chew the cud, whatever. I am one of the swags ( scientific wild arsed guessers) You could well be 100% right but I still can’t see anything of substance beyond the Byzantine MSD / Mel / loan to club vs security outside the club (PPS) being the big issue. HMRC want their due which will happen in the fullness of time, but the crux is MSD/Mel/stadium …. From the bidders perspective 

27 minutes ago, StrawHillRam said:

The demise of the rams would end any interest I have in football

And me, I was merely trying to be light hearted and responded to @curb with a funny continuation of his "My Way" theme to try and cope with the tragic situation in the age old way of sardonic black humour.

It obviously failed miserably!

16 minutes ago, CornwallRam said:

I'm still struggling to understand why there are interested parties, but seemingly no acceptable bids.

Surely Quantuma have given the credible potential owners a series of minimum figures which will secure the bits of the deal - eg, £62m gets the club, stadium, golden share and no points deduction,  £33m gets you the golden share, the club on -15 points, but no stadium, £12m gets you the club, but no stadium or golden share... etc

The 'bidders' must all know the figures by now, and none of them appear willing or able to offer enough to get the club in the format they want. So why are they still interested? The debts aren't going to get less, so their bids aren't suddenly going to become acceptable.

So why haven't they made a viable bid or walked away?

Probably waiting to see what divison we'll be in

I wonder if some of the confusion is in the definition 

Andy Appleby could still consider himself an interested party with a bid lodged within the right time and process until Q announce a PB!

The race is not over until you’ve crossed the line and been announced the winner.

Edited by Elwood P Dowd

1 hour ago, Rev said:

It may be unrelated, but as I passed by Sports Direct earlier on my way home, the offer of the week was 100 tennis balls for a pound.

Tennis balls on the pitch after 21 minutes to protest against the point deduction ? Birmingham have done it. I am fed up of singing Duck the EFL.

Whatever happens in the coming days and weeks let’s make sure as a fanbase we maintain our dignity. Along with both the playing and non-playing staff the unity in face of adversity has been the standout example to those bickering their way through this administration circus.???

7 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Well for Q brought this on themselfs look just be honest tell us the freaking truth looking Q suppose to be acting best for derby if mike ashley best able to do this just give it to him for crying out load.

They’ve not offered enough money B4.

Would you let someone in the cinema if they only had £2?

50 minutes ago, BuckoBeast said:

What does this say it won’t load ? 

Not sure whats happened there it loaded earlier,  Basically mate it appears someone emailed Appleby and he advised it's inaccurate that he's not still in the running and has pulled out and thanked him for a nice message.

1 minute ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Not sure whats happened there it loaded earlier,  Basically mate it appears someone emailed Appleby and he advised it's inaccurate that he's not still in the running and has pulled out and thanked him for a nice message.

Please just clarify....

It's inaccurate to say that he's pulled out of the running.

-OR- 

Whatever story was inaccurate because he has indeed now pulled out of the running.

Which? Thanks.