The Administration Thread

Boycie

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/derby-county-wycombe-rob-couhig-7512397

"I am going to give you a terrible answer, no and yes," Couhig said. "No in the sense that we have arrived at an economic money settlement that was conditional on how much their assets ultimately got sold for.And it had a minimum payment in it. We received that money two days after they closed on their deal. The reason I can't tell you whether we will get more or not is because I don't know what they ultimately sold for, because the agreement that we had with the administrators was for anything less than $30 million for Derby and its affiliates.

The issue the lawyers can't give me a good answer on is 'does the stadium sale count as a sale of the affiliates' since it wasn't in the bankruptcy or administration. We are making our economic plans with the assumption that the money we got...and I cannot tell you the amount, but I can tell you it was well worth the money we spent to go get it. It did some good work - I can't give you the answer on what our next step is until we push the lawyers a little bit further."

Utter scumbag. Only got away with it by basically knowing that Quantuma had no time nor desire to 'see Wycombe in court/arbitration'!!! 

Edited by RoyMac5

11 minutes ago, Crewton said:

So Alf, just how many times did you get into Raymond's Revue Bar for nowt? ? 

Cheeky, She was offered high end tickets to a venue of her choice, She declined as accepting gifts of any kind is frowned upon, Altho her superiors have taken up offers and put them on their expense accounts...Civil Servants aye...all on the tax payer ? 

She also looked after Guillem Balagué, I said WTF you didn't ask for Barcelona tickets, Never thought she said ☹️

2 hours ago, Ambitious said:

I don't mean to be harsh, but he shouldn't be allowed anywhere near kids? 

Bloke looks as suspect as they come. 

I can't speak for others mate, but I for one don't think that's harsh at all.

...Libellous maybe, but certainly not harsh!  ?

1 hour ago, RoyMac5 said:

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/derby-county-wycombe-rob-couhig-7512397

"I am going to give you a terrible answer, no and yes," Couhig said. "No in the sense that we have arrived at an economic money settlement that was conditional on how much their assets ultimately got sold for.And it had a minimum payment in it. We received that money two days after they closed on their deal. The reason I can't tell you whether we will get more or not is because I don't know what they ultimately sold for, because the agreement that we had with the administrators was for anything less than $30 million for Derby and its affiliates.

The issue the lawyers can't give me a good answer on is 'does the stadium sale count as a sale of the affiliates' since it wasn't in the bankruptcy or administration. We are making our economic plans with the assumption that the money we got...and I cannot tell you the amount, but I can tell you it was well worth the money we spent to go get it. It did some good work - I can't give you the answer on what our next step is until we push the lawyers a little bit further."

Utter scumbag. Only got away with it by basically knowing that Quantuma had no time nor desire to 'see Wycombe in court/arbitration'!!! 

People like this - it's the sort of thing that makes you want to take up nihilism. That this sort of activity is not only condoned but actually part of the system is deeply depressing. 

Honestly some deluded Wycombe fan on Twitter reckons we were deducted 6 points in 20/21, the EFL appealed to have the decision to have the points rescinded therefore the deduction should’ve occurred when it was originally intended!!! ???? I told him to read the first IDC judgment the LAP appeal and the final IDC judgment to re-educate himself. ? 

1 minute ago, rammieib said:

So there is talk of a 2-year deal for Knight. This administration plan is a bit backwards when we can only offer a 2-year contract to an existing player who for us carries our biggest saleable asset.

How does that help us in the longer term? What a joke.

As we're in League 1 that's about as much as a young player with proper talent will sign up to be honest.  If we can get him to sign an extension for next season it's a well done job. 

13 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

As we're in League 1 that's about as much as a young player with proper talent will sign up to be honest.  If we can get him to sign an extension for next season it's a well done job. 

To be fair, there are probably clauses which could go in - a non-promotion release clause for instance.

It just means that we will need to renegotiate again next summer when he would be down to 1-year left.

• 3 weeks later...