The Administration Thread

Boycie

What are the conditions of EFL Business Plan?

How much can we spend on a transfer? How many players can we sign? Is there a wage cap on what we can pay a new player?

Can we sign contracts with the players already at the club?

Can the new owner put in more money and use that for transfer fees without compromising the business plan?

17 minutes ago, maxjam said:

A perfect ending to the week. Thanks so much David Clowes. You'll always be remembered as the man who saved Derby County in it's darkest hour?

The sentence that stands out for me is this one

"We have to maintain a degree of continuity because there is no point walking into an institution that has been here for 138 years and having the arrogance to think we possess all the answers. My team will work with people, listen and learn before coming to any decisions"

Could there be a bigger contrast between this approach and the one taken by the owner who took us into Administration? It may even have been his subtle way of making exactly that point?

Edited by Red Ram

1 minute ago, ImARam2 said:

How much can we spend on a transfer? How many players can we sign? Is there a wage cap on what we can pay a new player?

Can the new owner put in more money and use that for transfer fees without compromising the business plan?

Who knows….just enjoy the moment ?

Just now, ImARam2 said:

Guess all that detail will come in time. What matters is the club survives and we will be able to sign players, even under restrictions that’s something. ? 

John Percy

@JPercyTelegraph

·

1m

#dcfc can look ahead with optimism after the takeover by David Clowes, a lifelong fan and sensible businessman. Race is now on to sign players, with former Preston winger Tom Barkhuizen set to be the first. Conor Hourihane, Nathaniel Mendez-Laing & James Chester also in talks

Not saying this happened because i posted earlier .. I mean just a coincidence right .. ?

so so happy. On the plane on the tarmac right now and this has made me so happy - can enjoy the wedding now!! Have already chatted to a sheff Utd fan who thinks Hourihane is a decent player and would be a great acquisition. He was also very supportive of what we’ve been through. Fair play youth. 

have a great evening boys and girls! 
DTID

**** the EFL 

walking in a Clowes Wonderland