The Administration Thread

Boycie

27 minutes ago, Crewton said:

Team used to train down Sinfin in the early 70s.

26 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

Nope gone years ago, Small industrial estate now, The County Pub was demolished to make room for a garage

nope it's still there. It wasn't a training ground as much as it was a bit of public park/land. It's the opposite side of the road to the old County pub, about 50 yards down towards Sinfin Moor park (roundabout)

County is now a kwikfit type place, although I left Sinfin/Derby last July.

15 minutes ago, Oldben said:

https://www.footballinsider247.com/sources-luton-town-in-advanced-talks-to-sign-louie-watson-from-derby-county/

I thought the club was sold, so we stopped selling quality younger players.

Oh ffs… i really liked him. 
bags of talent 

youvr killed us mel, absolutely killed us

25 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

nope it's still there. It wasn't a training ground as much as it was a bit of public park/land. It's the opposite side of the road to the old County pub, about 50 yards down towards Sinfin Moor park (roundabout)

County is now a kwikfit type place, although I left Sinfin/Derby last July.

Are you sure? I lived in Sinfin off Grampian Way, Now live in Stenson Fields

50/100 yards on the left is a public park, Further down the road over Grampian Island is Redwood Park.

DCFC used to train at the back of the County pub(Saxon Arms)back in the day, Sinfin would finish at the Grampian Island late 60s until the large council estate was built. 

Here you go, 31 seconds in The County pub with Sinfin Lane houses in the back ground

2 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

Are you sure? I lived in Sinfin off Grampian Way, Now live in Stenson Fields

50/100 yards on the left is a public park, Further down the road over Grampian Island is Redwood Park.

DCFC used to train at the back of the County pub(Saxon Arms)back in the day, Sinfin would finish at the Grampian Island late 60s until the large council estate was built. 

Here you go, 31 seconds in The County pub with Sinfin Lane houses in the back ground

I was always told that this is the bit of public park that is still there as my mate always points out his house in this clip, which is about 20 yards up from the roundabout.

I know the land you're discussing, which is where Ryder Systemcare/Fedex used to be, or if the other side of the road (Wordworth Avenue) those flats, I used to live in one, might be a bit too old.

I am happy to stand corrected mind, as I wasn't even alive Alf and you're usually right ?