The Administration Thread

Boycie

2 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Okay my mistake then 17th then.

It’s ok mate.  But Screamer was saying even if Clowes doesn’t buy the club at least he owns the Stadium and not Morris .

Clowes did a Bramer  buying that didn’t he .

Clowes will buy the club 110 percent mate 

Edited by Curtains
Altered

2 hours ago, Unlucky Alf said:

But but, We were told by journalists and close sources that he was wanting to spend more time with the family, Sorry, Take his coaching badges.

Makes a great deal of sense, The wedge saved will come in handy for players ?

I'm guessing there were many factors which led to Wayne's decision. When any of us leave a job there are many things to consider.

I think he has done this to help the club by relieving us of his wages. And also because he wants to catch up with his family. As well as being totally fed up with the situation.

With the clock ticking on derby exiting administration.

I hope that the new owner, has the sense to go with significant deals after the players the Club needs to get done immediately for new players.

I'd get into those discussions now and sign with a guaranteed contract at whatever price just to get them in the moment the deal goes through.

Example I'd agree with Morcambe immediately, that regardless of the cost, a deals done for 23 goal striker, Cole Stockton.

7 minutes ago, Miggins said:

I'm guessing there were many factors which led to Wayne's decision. When any of us leave a job there are many things to consider.

I think he has done this to help the club by relieving us of his wages. And also because he wants to catch up with his family. As well as being totally fed up with the situation.

Agree, In my case when I left a job it was because I was pi$$ed off how I was spoken too, I learned my lesson once I became a lot older and involved in the Union movement?

15 minutes ago, Oldben said:

I hope that the new owner, has the sense to go with significant deals after the players the Club needs to get done immediately for new players.

I'd get into those discussions now and sign with a guaranteed contract at whatever price just to get them in the moment the deal goes through.

Example I'd agree with Morcambe immediately, that regardless of the cost, a deals done for 23 goal striker, Cole Stockton.

Would that be wise 

16 minutes ago, Oldben said:

I hope you are having a bit of a laugh here…or maybe you are just being a bit dramatic.  

But after months of Administration, club on the brink of liquidation, rollercoaster of new owners, loss of players, etc. 

At the moment the club is (almost) back to a place of simply (just existing and getting by).

After all that, your hope for the new owner is to … spend whatever they want without regard? 

That’s a heavy sigh from me. 

3 hours ago, I know nuffin said:

New statment from admin. DVI PB and offrr means no points deduction 

Indicates how much we owe DC. Before he was appointed PB either Ashley or AA could have made a higher offer and neither did. DC has indicated he doesn’t really want the club but he’s still willing to offer enough to avoid another points deduction. 

respect 

13 minutes ago, kevinhectoring said:

Indicates how much we owe DC. Before he was appointed PB either Ashley or AA could have made a higher offer and neither did. DC has indicated he doesn’t really want the club but he’s still willing to offer enough to avoid another points deduction. 

respect 

Kevin. Sometimes I greatly agree with your assessment on situations, and other times I shake my head in wondering how you came to a conclusion. 

So, this one is a head scratcher, because I’m not sure if I am just misunderstanding you.  Did I miss a statement? Where in any of the reporting has it been indicated that Clowes ‘doesn’t really want the club’? 

I hope you aren’t referring to the comment that he is looking for more investing. As that is not indicating that:

A. He doesn’t want the club.
B. Can’t afford the club. 

What it is indicating: 

He wanted to buy the club. And is happy to take on more investment in order to: 

A. Get more funds into the club.

B. Reduce risk on a high risk asset. 

Edited by Hanny
Clarity