The Administration Thread

Boycie

16 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

The mystery bidder is actually James Dyson. He fears for his public profile that he's been seen spending too much time and doing too much with his companies outside of the UK, so he wants a mechanism to re-establish himself in British life. And sees Derby as a vehicle for doing that.*

*this is completely made up by me with not the slightest grain of truth, but wouldn't it be lovely?

Yes but can you explain what a cyclonic midfielder is ? And if things go awry we will we have to suck it up as usual ?

1 hour ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I remember Marcus Evans being mentioned a while back, he could be the mystery man.

I sincerely hope not he was a big disappointment for most Ipswich fans.

Longer clip, makes some good comments throughout and offers a little more insight from the players perspective. Sounds like he’d like to stay though has to be realistic about his career. Like the fact he says someone needs to put their money where there mouth is, first time someone tied to the club has called it out in the media for one of these “interested parties” to act rather than talk.

Edited by Caerphilly Ram

3 hours ago, jimtastic56 said:

Defenders in the Prem struggle against lightning fast strikers. But Stretton has looked slow when I have seen him play. More of a Chris Martin type striker.

Eyes What GIF

1 hour ago, Carl Sagan said:

The mystery bidder is actually James Dyson. He fears for his public profile that he's been seen spending too much time and doing too much with his companies outside of the UK, so he wants a mechanism to re-establish himself in British life. And sees Derby as a vehicle for doing that.*

*this is completely made up by me with not the slightest grain of truth, but wouldn't it be lovely?

this blows!

1 hour ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

He’s done more than that to show he has the cash ready. People have seen it. And he did go public getting his media to report it. Q aren’t interested despite pressure from the EFL. Clearly they have other routes they are pursuing that are not him, but no one has proved funds other than MA as of now, that’s not to say that won’t change. 

Let’s hope whichever route they choose it isn’t another Kirchner. The more I hear the less confidence I have in Q.

One thing showing a bank account with 50 million in it. Totally different thing both putting an actual bid in especially one that uses all 50 million. So far he appears to be just playing to the crowd. 

10 hours ago, EtoileSportiveDeDerby said:

We are not telling you, start on page 6 to find out

It's an epic read but it goes on a bit, but still well worth a read.

'War and Peace' is like the Teddy Bears' Picnic compared with this horror story.

Love, hate, intrigue, plot twists, conspiracy theories, goodies, baddies, hope, despair, tragedy, comedy.

All of life's rich tapestry lie within these covers.

If it was a work of fiction it would be a roller-coaster of a read and a best seller.

However, as a true story that recounts the club's descent into chaos due to unthinkable mismanagement.........

Actually, don't bother going back to  page 6.

Just hide in the cupboard under the stairs and repeat after me....'La La La La LA LA LA LA LA !! ?

Edited by Miggins

5 minutes ago, Miggins said:

'War and Peace' is like the Teddy Bears' Picnic compared with this horror story.

Love, hate, intrigue, plot twists, conspiracy theories, goodies, baddies, hope, despair, tragedy, comedy.

If it was a work of fiction it would be a roller-coaster of a read and a best seller.

However, as a true story that recounts the club's descent into chaos due to unthinkable mismanagement.........

Just hide in the cupboard under the stairs and repeat after me....'La La La La LA LA LA LA LA !! ?

88A94ED2-CDCC-4DB6-ACE6-199F065B88A7.jpeg

7 minutes ago, Miggins said:

And if made into a film it would have to be played by the Marx brothers, unfortunately they are not available.