The Administration Thread

Boycie

1 minute ago, RipleyRich said:

"Interested Parties"

Not bidders 

Not details of offers

Is that just informing EFL who has registered an interest? Is this on the back of the EFL whingeing last week about Q not sharing information?

Q need to provide info to EFL to show that Derby can complete their fixtures for 2022/23 The fixture list is published tomorrow, hence the timing.

There are interested parties, some of whom may be required to provide (urgently needed) loan finance, provided there is likelihood that they will benefit as ultimate owners once the due process is complete. All this needs EFL approval.

That's how I see it.  Mr Rich , you may be Rich but you may have left it too late. 

7 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Think you're wrong, The Telegraph already reporting that they've seen him put £50 in his pocket ready to buy a round.

Haha yeh, ill be moaning about the price of a pint n he will flop his roll of 50s out n say your round ? 

We all know hes a tight ducker but thats what Derby need right now after morris!

Christ if Ashley bought Derby and the stadium out right and steadied the ship, ran us sensibly and got us promotion! 5 years have us in the prem mid table, hed never have to buy himself a drink in Derby as long as he lives!

I mean i wouldnt mind Appleby either but leaning towards Ashley because hes got the money himself, hes done it before, he will probably look to selling us on in the future to make a profit in which case he would want to make us a premier league club thats not into much debt! Or he might fancy a hobby and the same end game, a sustainable premier league club!

The rumours about him running the stadium abd training ground down at newcastle maybe true but they cant have been that bad because the saudis thought it was a good buy! 

Beggers cant be choosers i get that, but if all the runours r true and there both interested and lining up bids, id have Ashley first, Appleby second! 

I get people who are owed money might get screwed and thats bad but the person to blame for that is mel morris! If i was buying the club id try and get the cheapest price possible, why would you not? Mel morris should settle the debt not the buyer but we all know what a ducker he is! Also i doubt Appleby will want to pay of the debts anymore than Ashley! These r business men who have made money because there ruthless and have stepped over people to get where they are! Dont blame the player, blame the game!

If were playing that game, which we are, id rather have the most ruthless, Ashley, because he wont want to make a loss! 

Footballs a business nowadays, like it or not! I hate the way it is, pricey tickets, pricey beer, cant even watch it without a pricey subscription, but thats what it is, thats the game now! 

I will buy a season ticket etc because im Derby theough and through, i dont like the game but hope it will change for the better at some point!

Up the Rams!!!

2 hours ago, SamUltraRam said:

Is this where Ashley tries to get rid of the opposition before offering a lower figure down the line ?

Has he done a deal with MM? Ashley promises to ditch Rooney. And  MM does a long term deal on the stadium that costs Ashley little to nothing now but gives MM a profit share when we recover. 

24 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

Who? What? I don't understand mate.

I think he's referring to the fact Ashley lent Staveley the money she used to buy her share of Newcastle, and they've already fell out about repayment.  

Maybe that precludes him from ownership of another football league club? It would be the Derby way.

25 minutes ago, Loughborough Ram said:

I'll welcome Ashley if he gets the club but f*** me, he's annoying! 

I'm sick to death of his game playing, he's clearly an intelligent business man so surely he understands that just continually telling everyone that he has £50m 'waiting' to complete the takeover, does not get the job done. He is a multi-billionaire so of course he has that kind of money sitting about, but unless he puts that down on the table he just looks like a buffer.

If he wants to buy the club, and if he wants it in anything other than a desolate state, walk into Quantumas office tomorrow, slap £10m on the table and tell them that they can have the other £40m next week if they just give him the go ahead.

OK that's over simplified but my point is, IF YOU WANT THE f****** CLUB, JUST BUY IT!

That's the most frustrating thing about MA.

He's easily the richest of any of our suitors, but.... The habits of a lifetime just won't let him not treat us like any other business deal.

We're not a distressed high street retail outlet.

Yes, our "numbers" are s***. But we have a hardcore tens of thousands customers (in his world) - diehard fans in our world, that are happy to spend £1000 a piece a season in our collective passion.

We're in the top 25 of supporter fan bases in the country, and 20 out of remaining 24 clubs above us are valued at 5-100 times our value.

We have MASIVE  value to any ( in US parlance) sports "investor"

17 minutes ago, HoracioCarbonara said:

If neither of you know anything about it, what are you actually doing? What a waste of time…

Thanks for that Horacio

There appears to be a little confusion concerning TUPE, I myself was a Senior Union Official and am fully aware of TUPE.

I posted the link for those who appear confused or not know what actually TUPE is all about.

Please feel free to DM myself if you have any concerns concerning work issues...that is if you are at work.

Sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite.

2 minutes ago, De22Ram said:

If i was mel morris and the rumours are true q r in his pocket then id push them towards the offer that rents the stadium so im still making money! Just saying ??‍♂️

If the media reports are correct then £50 million is the price for club and stadium. There won’t be a leaseholder bidder .

5 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

It's Nixon, so...

Mr Nixon states the blindingly obvious again - whilst encouraging others to financially support him through patreon.

I could generalise that s*** and ask people to send me money for my "insight"

I get he's got someone in the EFL that is feeding him something, but the EFL are so chaotic and disjointed, it's a bit like having the ear wandering into The Standing Order on Irongate at 10am in the morning when the "early morning crew" are spouting rollocks.

They're all spouting broken biscuits, disjointed and changing by the minute.

Not ITK, just a snapshot...

6 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

Can’t honestly see anyone paying £50m to buy us. That is about double what we are worth. If someone does then whoever it is, we cannot grumble. 

Mel bought Derby for £50m on brink of premier league. Sunderland in L1 went for c.£25m! We’re a L1 club with barely any playing squad. 

I don’t think Sunderland were in administration so they may have been carrying some debt so it could have been £25m + some debt. I don’t know and can’t be arsed to find out. There must be some boffins on here that do though.