The Administration Thread

Boycie

1 hour ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

BBC Journo so I believe so, depending on where you stand with the BBC and credibility 

Has been with BBC East Midlands for several years. I’ve had quite a few dealings with him in the past and I have to say I always found him trustworthy. He’s the sort that goes out his way to verify the accuracy of his reports and would walk away rather than resort to speculation.

2 minutes ago, TuffLuff said:

Love that there are people looking for the validity of Simon Stone after about 10 days of lapping up any old muck from Alan Nixon.

One person asked for clarity who he was, a few people have responded to say he’s credible, a few more made some puns. 

I do like Andy Appleby, but we really ever got competitive when he was being partly funded by the bald rancid testicle that's left us in this mess. All that being said, I'm not greedy - he engineered good decisions on a budget and the club was at worst extremely stable. 

I just hope he's got some good backers behind him who can continue to support the club back to a full bill of health. 

2 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

I do like Andy Appleby, but we really ever got competitive when he was being partly funded by the bald rancid testicle that's left us in this mess. All that being said, I'm not greedy - he engineered good decisions on a budget and the club was at worst extremely stable. 

I just hope he's got some good backers behind him who can continue to support the club back to a full bill of health. 

I disagree, I believe we got competitive when Sam Rush saw fit to bring McClaren in. Had they stuck and not cashed in post Wembley 2014, I'd like to think we'd not be anywhere near where we are now.

There is a Rams Review interview with Andy Appleby probably from a year ago saying he wasn’t interested in buying Derby at the time but was setting up a business with the intention of buying failing sports teams and turning them round. I’ll link it (if I was Rams Review I’d currently be ramming it down everyone’s neck) on a separate post in a minute 

Edit: Might not be rams review, I will find out who though!

Edited by TuffLuff