The Administration Thread

Boycie

10 minutes ago, TuffLuff said:

FWIW, I don’t think Kirchner got this far down the line with any intention of pulling out. I genuinely believe that he was intent on buying Derby County, have Rooney as manager and probably get us into a decent position in the champ before selling us for a decent price (or atleast that was the plan). He’s probably run into the same problem Alonso and BZI fell into that it’s difficult to get money that’s not traceable into the country. Or at least it’s not without people higher up who are on your side willing to get it pushed through. Especially in the current climate.

The intention was right, in terms of options it was probably worth persuing but we are currently in a difficult position where we need local short term investment and a serious bidder in place.

I've got a lovely bridge in London for sale are you interested?

1 minute ago, Needlesh said:

Kirchner did not pay wages. Not a chance. Forget it. Never happened. Complete shyster. We were given hope by the EFL and Q approving him as 'fit and proper' and accepting his proof of funds, only to be let down as usual.

Also...everyone who had a pop at Ed Dawes last Monday, now's your time for a public retraction and apology.

To be fair he was on later in the day saying the funds had cleared ?

10 minutes ago, Mckram said:

I think some of the comments on CK are a bit premature…if he genuinely can’t get money in to the UK then I’m sure he didn’t plan that. If anything, I’d say it’s Quantuma who are to blame as surely part of their due diligence process it should be to check if they can get funds to the UK?

Oh come on. As has been asked how can have not known about AML checks? And why try and circumvent them in the first place.

10 minutes ago, Andicis said:

What would he possibly gain from taking a 1.5 million loss on our wage bill for May? He had every intention of buying the club, that's pretty obvious. 

How do we know that? Nixon firstly said he was topping up Qs money in the pot. Then he came out with £1.6m. Then that it was a 'quick loan'. Do we know the name of the borrower? What company did CK set up to buy the club with?

2 minutes ago, alram said:

from this point forward can we as a fan base promise to stop ignoring red flags when they are staring us in the face

I think most rational people saw through this guy weeks ago, problem is, most are beyond caring anymore. 

football in this country is consolidating, my estimate is we’ll be down to 1/2 leagues within the next 10 / 15yrs, 1992 and the premier league wasnt without cost. 

1 minute ago, RoyMac5 said:

Oh come on. As has been asked how can have not known about AML checks? And why try and circumvent them in the first place.

I don’t know enough about them to comment, probably along with most Derby fans.

All I’m saying is people should wait for the facts before saying they hope his business fails.

I’m certain he would have bought us if he could.