Boycie

4 minutes ago, derby8 said:

The long list debts appear to be £75m.

HMRC 36

Stadium 24

Transfers 8.5

Administrators 3.5

Other creditors 3

The administrators can probably advise on likely settlement figures for each and then down to bidders to put in their own numbers. 

Dont forget MSD which is now quoted at something like 23.5m

Unless that's what you mean by Stadium?

Edited by RipleyRich

8 minutes ago, Kinder said:

I just don’t get it. It seems CK never seriously intended to follow through and complete the purchase, so what on earth was he hoping to get out of this? It’s surely killed his credibility in the UK at least. What did he think he was going to achieve?

That's the same question I'm sat here thinking. Doesn't really make any sense. It's left us deep in the mire. I'd advise him to give Twitter a miss for now. He's gonna get mullered on there. 

1 minute ago, Mckram said:

I think some of the comments on CK are a bit premature…if he genuinely can’t get money in to the UK then I’m sure he didn’t plan that. If anything, I’d say it’s Quantuma who are to blame as surely part of their due diligence process it should be to check if they can get funds to the UK?

Think the issue has been compounded by the baggage handlers shortages at UK airports.

It's a helluva lot of suitcases with false bottoms to have to try and get into the country without that screwing things up for you as well.

10 minutes ago, Archied said:

It’s common knowledge that there’s a hell of a lot of people taking a high chunk of money/ salaries  from charities leaving the percentage of donations given to the actual causes rather small ,, there are also plenty who give they’re time and effort for no financial reward but not having been in school for 45 years I will leave you to sort the wheat from the chaff

Really Archied, I have worked in the private sector, charitable sector and local government so prefer to come to my own conclusions rather than base my views on ‘common knowledge’ or hearsay. Anyway I am getting bored with this now, enjoy your evening ?

Just now, Boycie said:

There’s more chance of me paying the wages than there was CK.

That'll be the next time to come out I bet.

Alan Nixon will be back peddling on his bmx with his baseball hat on back to front.

”oh, I know who the mystery local business man is yes, but it a seeeecret.”

*gets on phone

CK and Nixon, what a pair of Fuds.

Nixon needs to shut up for a little bit now, it’s not about being right or wrong with his info it’s that’s he’s putting pressure on a sensitive situation 

4 minutes ago, Mckram said:

I think some of the comments on CK are a bit premature…if he genuinely can’t get money in to the UK then I’m sure he didn’t plan that. If anything, I’d say it’s Quantuma who are to blame as surely part of their due diligence process it should be to check if they can get funds to the UK?

It does appear that Glass Ceiling was a good indicator after all

Edited by Elwood P Dowd

2 minutes ago, RipleyRich said:

Dont forget MSD which is now quoted at something like 23.5m

Unless that's what you mean by Stadium?

Yes, believe it's not a DC debt but needs to be settled to get stadium freehold, otherwise extend the leasing agreement.

10 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

What does this mean

image.png.4decc6c2b410b4258c110808e8c5f814.png

How can bids be best and final in a competitive process when there is no end date?

I wonder if it’s the “referential element” that’s key to that bit? Essentially Q are saying tell us what your best offer is without any “but if so and so bids x amount then I’ll beat them by £50”.

Now that Kirchner is gone, we need one of the alleged 4/5/6 interested parties to stop hanging around and get the club bought. Ideally on the same terms CK was going to in order to avoid the -15 points deduction, if not I don’t see it as catastrophic so long as the club survives. -15 points is recoverable if we can retain Rooney, some of the squad from last year as a core and then add in some frees and loans on top. 

I really don’t know what drives these people to offer to buy something they logistically cannot complete.

Football seems to attract lots of chancers who have ambitions beyond their means.

I mean, how have the administrators allowed it to get this far without obtaining funds.  This is the second time he’s failed to provide the capital - Preston also found that to their detriment.

Kirchner is a serial time waster. (He’d do well at Millwall!!?)

“We are aware that some will be concerned by this news, however, the joint administrators wish to reassure the club’s staff, players and supporters that they are continuing to actively engage with a growing number of interested parties, each of whom have a real willingness to complete a deal as soon as possible.”

A growing number????  Was 1 now 2????

Edited by Yani P

Kirchner did not pay wages. Not a chance. Forget it. Never happened. Complete shyster. We were given hope by the EFL and Q approving him as 'fit and proper' and accepting his proof of funds, only to be let down as usual.

Also...everyone who had a pop at Ed Dawes last Monday, now's your time for a public retraction and apology.