The Administration Thread

Boycie

1 minute ago, Curtains said:

What bothers me is that CK hasn’t come through with the cash yet leaving the likes of Ashley to get us just prior to liquidation.

The creditors get less with Ashley and we get a points deduction of 15 points .

Pride Park is also unresolved at this point if CK fails .

don't be surprised if CK is agreeing a deal right now to finance the deal today, then when his money clears, instantly pay it back. In black and white 'terms' the money hasn't yet come through, but in actual terms, he's done what he said he'd do, but it's just not happened quickly enough for us. However, he's way ahead of any other potential bidder.

Ashley will not be given exclusivity unless his bid increases. Nobody can ask for exclusivity to prevent the admins getting a better deal elsewhere, especially if you've already demonstrated a lack of willingness to spend.

21 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

it's a moot point in my mind as this will be over today, but I fail to see anyone's logic in backing MA. If he doesn't satisfy the creditors sufficiently, and the EFL, we have a points deductions and a soft-embargo! We lose any asset we have in terms of staff and player, and we get relegated. Anyone in here using the mindset that fans "pay the wages" and should demand respect from any owner, get a grip, you'll get nothing from MA! If you think communications are vital and your mental health has been affected by lack of updates in recent months, do NOT expect anything from MA and his team. 

Whilst CK is an unknown factor in terms of how he may or may not succeed as owner, we know how bad MA has been. 

Also note that MA never had to rebuild Newcastle when he bought them, he actually got them relegated!

What will be over today? What is happening today? Birch said to be paying a visit , or maybe not according to Nixon. Money may arrive from CK but probably not. What else is happening today? 

1 minute ago, PistoldPete said:

What will be over today? What is happening today? Birch said to be paying a visit , or maybe not according to Nixon. Money may arrive from CK but probably not. What else is happening today? 

Nixon implying that CKs 'Plan B' is in operation. Mostyn implying that CK is borrowing from Peter to pay Paul to get the Club.

Edited by RoyMac5

3 minutes ago, rsmini said:

Man City just bought a player for £51million, Real Madrid buying someone I’ve never heard of for 100 million Euros. I’m sure I read somewhere yesterday that Liverpool are looking to sign someone for £100million. Hear it begins, all the so called top clubs spending an awful amount of money whilst little old Derby, promised so much by a previous owner, struggle to find someone with £25m to save us. 

It’s quite embarrassing to be honest 

Don’t forget we’re just a league 1 team will little prospect of accessing the riches of the Premier League anytime soon let alone the Champions League. I think it’s more a case of the money being paid for players being obscene rather than our struggles to find a buyer being embarrassing although it’s just a money merry go round with only the agents really making any money out of it all.

11 minutes ago, Curtains said:

What bothers me is that CK hasn’t come through with the cash yet leaving the likes of Ashley to get us just prior to liquidation.

The creditors get less with Ashley and we get a points deduction of 15 points .

Pride Park is also unresolved at this point if CK fails .

The principle behind PPS sale still stands even if CK fails. The MSD debt which is the only secured debt there is can be dealt with by the sale of an asset we do not actually own. 

Edited by PistoldPete

1 minute ago, Premier ram said:

Steve Morgan the new owner of DCFC isnt happening then Alf?

It would appear not Premier, Nowt I can do about it, Nowt my friend can do about it, Nowt my friends friend can do about it, Perhaps the deal was on or perhaps it wasn't ?‍♀️, One things for sure the Sun will rise in Morning that fella is a certainty ?

https://www.patreon.com/posts/derby-under-from-67711300 - per @RoyMac5's post

Key points:

Clubs want Derby out if buyer not found - hence the EFL saying they're getting involved
Trevor Birch was due to meet, but called it off after it was leaked
Derby won't be offered a place in L2 if it fails
CK said money will be there TODAY (Monday) "one way or another" - he's back in US to finalise his plan B while the initial money clears AML

Edited by Animal is a Ram

Just now, Ambitious said:

Rough reading. 

Other clubs are pushing for us to be liquidated, according to Nixon. 

It would be great to get some names. 

Wycombe Wanderers?

Middlesbrough?

Burton Albion?

Mansfield?

Chesterfield?

It's not just the journey,it's the friends we made along the way......