The Administration Thread

Boycie

17 minutes ago, Gritstone Tup said:

Ask yourself, “why have dcfc had all these problems and the other 71 clubs haven’t?”

There shouldn’t be any doubt who started all this crap and carried it on until we were viewed as the devil incarnate.

I don't need to 'ask myself' anything - if you read what was written, I already placed MM firmly at the core of the fiasco, he of course deposited the club in the shat. Some of the other 71 clubs appear closer to the brink than is acknowledged, as well!

Check the DCFC timelines; you will also discover how the EFL blocked PB's being named December through April (until the parasite claim 'agreement' between MM and Gibson) - because the creditor status of parasites remained ambiguous as the EFL procrastinated and so bidders backed out, or were frustrated...the EFL would not allow Q to name a PB.

This ambiguity was maintained until relegation was assured - remember how many of us thought a PB would be named and could proceed to approval before the January window closed? It's the hope that kills you and whilst MM is 'the devil incarnate' or however folks label him, there were extra demons at work to scupper any resolution to the admin status we still endure.

All history within the sorry saga, anyroadup, so it's a couple of weeks until either oblivion or salvation, depending upon whoever in any authority or influence gets their heads out of their arses and takes meaningful action.

1 hour ago, TexasRam said:

At least he’s actually got the cash 

He has got cash no doubt. So has Kirchner although he has difficulty transferring it. So has Clowes, with no payment difficulties. And despite what Sky Sports report (presumably briefed by Ashley), Morgan and Appleby have cash too .

1 minute ago, Gritstone Tup said:

From memory the difference between CKs bid and the others was he was paying the creditors more. The administrators job is to accept the best deal for the creditors which might not be the best for the club!

Yes was the highest bid but was also lowest to avoid points penalty. I wish ashley instead of whinging through public domain having acknowledged the letter from q yesterday just bleeding get on with a bid. He's now saying he wants PB but will not get it. He wants this as he knows if Ck's money lands he gets the club and is trying to stop this happening. But with his deal in place apart from mojney being sent they cant sureley do that so instead match his deal and get the money sent and the club is yours 

9 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Well good on mike ashley calling out Q for the total mess of this maybe ashley does care about derby willing to fight for us.

If Ashley is willing to fight for Derby County, it will be for Ashley’s benefit and not for Derby County’s. 

Sometimes your love for Derby gives you brain fog B4 and you talk nonsense! ?

5 minutes ago, Barney1991 said:

Yes was the highest bid but was also lowest to avoid points penalty. I wish ashley instead of whinging through public domain having acknowledged the letter from q yesterday just bleeding get on with a bid. He's now saying he wants PB but will not get it. He wants this as he knows if Ck's money lands he gets the club and is trying to stop this happening. But with his deal in place apart from mojney being sent they cant sureley do that so instead match his deal and get the money sent and the club is yours 

This ties into Nixon’s ramblings, if someone wants the club it is now an open opportunity, pay what’s needed or the tiniest bit more to outbid CK and get it done. Enough posturing, lurking, leaking and all the rest, if they want to own the club just get on with it.

Edited by Caerphilly Ram
Changed “save” to “own” as it’s just us fans that want the club saved

3 minutes ago, Barney1991 said:

I suppose the difficulty could be, is the Club really worth what CK wants to pay? There's not much of worth anymore. ?

Where does the £20.4m that Nixon quotes actually go, does anyone know?

1 minute ago, RoyMac5 said:

I suppose the difficulty could be, is the Club really worth what CK wants to pay? There's not much of worth anymore. ?

The bulk of it on the debts according to the agreed payment plan, a little bit of it on the club’s assets and branding (some IT kit, a few cones and balls, 5 players and one humanoid Ram outfit), the rest on the leftover snacks in the vending machine I think. 

Just now, RoyMac5 said:

The football creditors must receive 100% to avoid the 15 point penalty. Presumably the majority of what's left will go to HMRC, then the other creditors.

Not forgetting Quantuma's fees of course.

I think Mel is foregoing anything.

43 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

We don’t need to compete in 2 weeks, the start date for the league season is July 30th I believe, which is 5/6 weeks. It’s going to be a problem if we haven’t got a squad together and played some pre season games before then, but not catastrophic if the club survives. 
Say a takeover can happen or at the very least be in process within the next 2 weeks to satisfy the EFL, the new owner is able to convince Rooney and some of the current squad to stay giving us a core to build around and some continuity within the group, further supplement that with frees and loans of which there will still be plenty of options around, we might, MIGHT be able to start the season and do ok. Nothing is guaranteed in terms of success or failure yet. Time is most definitely of the essence, contracts expire at the end of this month, meaning there is a full months payroll due, along with all the other complications of planning for a new season. I’m hoping the bit in one of Q’s statements this week about the complex issues being resolved prior to them exchanging contracts with CK means the transaction is at a point where it can be relatively smooth compared to how it was 12 weeks ago 

Sorry @Phuket Ramjust realised I misread “complete” as “compete”….blinkin Covid brain ??‍♂️ I still stand by my optimistic summary of the situation and agree with you that we need the new owners to COMPLETE asap ? 

I'm not sure if you're fully grasping the seriousness of the situation...

If we don't complete in the next 2 weeks the following will happen: 

1. The players and staff won't get paid (payroll due in 2 weeks)

2. We still can't sign or re-sign players

3. We won't have a squad to report back for preseason, and Rooney WILL quit

3. EFL will have no choice but to withdraw the golden ticket due to our inability to convince them we have the funding and the players to complete (or even begin!) the season. 

Really sorry mate, we are all Rams fans, but you're (IMHO) living in cuckoo land if you really believe what you wrote. It really is 2 weeks tops or we are finished - in every way imaginable. 

Just now, Phuket Ram said:

I'm not sure if you're fully grasping the seriousness of the situation...

If we don't complete in the next 2 weeks the following will happen: 

1. The players and staff won't get paid (payroll due in 2 weeks)

2. We still can't sign or re-sign players

3. We won't have a squad to report back for preseason, and Rooney WILL quit

3. EFL will have no choice but to withdraw the golden ticket due to our inability to convince them we have the funding and the players to complete (or even begin!) the season. 

Really sorry mate, we are all Rams fans, but you're (IMHO) living in cuckoo land if you really believe what you wrote. It really is 2 weeks tops or we are finished - in every way imaginable. 

I agreed with you, I misread what you said initially as being that we needed to COMPETE in 2 weeks, not COMPLETE, hence the amended bit added to the bottom apologising.

Now whilst I am struck down with Covid I don’t think I’m living in cloud cuckoo land, as we both agree on get the takeover done within 2 weeks and it is still possible to satisfy all the other concerns.

22 hours ago, Coconut's Beard said:

Mike
Ashley
needed
to
have
put
in
an
official
offer
or
expression
of
interest
before
Quantuma
could
talk
to
him,
which
as
of
pm
today
he
has
not
done.
Putting
out
statements
through
the
media
is
not
engaging
with
the
required
process
in
order
to
be
in
consideration.
How
hard
is
it
for
people
to
understand
this
basic
conceit
f
f
s
?

Not what Ashley's lawyers are saying!

5 minutes ago, Barney1991 said:

And you know what he’s thinking how? The letter may be manoeuvring or it may simply be a way of letting folk know that he’s serious about buying the club…..I can imagine him being more than a bit annoyed if he is serious but gets the idea (possibly directly from Q if the earlier reports of poor behaviour and ethics are correct) that Q only see him as a fallback if they can’t get anyone else….

4 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

I agreed with you, I misread what you said initially as being that we needed to COMPETE in 2 weeks, not COMPLETE, hence the amended bit added to the bottom apologising.

Now whilst I am struck down with Covid I don’t think I’m living in cloud cuckoo land, as we both agree on get the takeover done within 2 weeks and it is still possible to satisfy all the other concerns.

Why hell not as long as the deal get done still time get players in and start pre season early and get new contracts sign up.

2 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Well, does depend on what exactly he is willing to transact as well.

If his offer doesn't realise more money than selling all the contracted players in liquidation then he either increases his offer or shuts up.

Just standing behind the media to do his shouting for him hoping that someone will crack doesn't give a good feeling.

He will want to pay peanuts but knows it won't be accepted so is making out he is the hard done to party.

5 minutes ago, Gaspode said:

And you know what he’s thinking how? The letter may be manoeuvring or it may simply be a way of letting folk know that he’s serious about buying the club…..I can imagine him being more than a bit annoyed if he is serious but gets the idea (possibly directly from Q if the earlier reports of poor behaviour and ethics are correct) that Q only see him as a fallback if they can’t get anyone else….

If he was that serious why not put in a bid last night and say here you are ill transfer the money now and hand over the keys. He absolutely bottled it when he thought kirchner was going to close and tried to jump in and share it with him. Lets not forget hes not the only one interested and someone else could get it. Quantuma could not speak to anybody else while kirchner was preferred bidder as they would be breaking contracts and after being passed by the them and efl hes one step aay from the club. Like i say just get the money in and get the club. 

1 minute ago, B4ev6is said:

Why hell not as long as the deal get done still time get players in and start pre season early and get new contracts sign up.

Indeed there is B4, just to be clear I believe that if the takeover can be concluded in the next two weeks or even begun and approved pending an agreed date with the EFL that the club can survive, secure a manager (ideally Rooney), and build a squad through extending the deals of some current players, signing freebies and loans in order to start the league one season on 30th July. 
It needs a lot of work and whilst there are interested parties in taking the club over I am confident that it will happen. We’re just in for a few twists and turns before the season starts I reckon.