The Administration Thread

Boycie

4 minutes ago, Curtains said:

To be fair to Ed Dawes he’s just trying to find out what’s happening as we all are .

The whole thing is ridiculous.

I think he just want Derby County saved. 

So much hypocrisy though with all these checks on Derby 

Yes - not suggesting he is an agent of the saboteurs but sounds like say a third party is trying to bomb ck away, and Ed is just the reporting conduit. 

Just now, Ellafella said:

Yes - not suggesting he is an agent of the saboteurs but sounds like say a third party is trying to bomb ck away, and Ed is just the reporting conduit. 

Which if it is the case isn’t nice for him or any of us .

A lot of brinksmanship happening .

Nixons radio interview told us all we need to know. Kirchner has the dosh has tried to pay it over. Now waiting for anti money laundering checks to clear. 

Times scale making us all twitchy. Just have to sit tight today I think. 

Edited by The Scarlet Pimpernel

48 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

Putting money into the club doesn't make it not pathetic to be the equivalent of an annoying kid continuously asking "are we there yet?".

There has to be a line Roy, where does it end if everyone expects the next question to be answered on demand?

When there's nothing new to say, nothing should be said. He's damned if he does and damned if he doesn't!

There are people in here who are savagely critical of him for talking on Twitter, then an equal amount calling him a time-wasting tyre-kicker for daring to live out a dream playing a Pro-Am Golf day whilst unable to do anything to speed up due process.

The line is, why did CK try to get the money into the bank without going via the AML (according to Nixon). Now it's being looked at by the AML, is that because he tried to dodge them or because the money is dodgy, or both? Or none! 

Edited by RoyMac5

5 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

Nixons radio interview told us all we need to know. Kirchner. Has the dish has tried to pay it over. Now waiting for anti money laundering checks to clear. 

Times scale making us all twitchy. Just have to sit tight today I think. 

It also told us CK tried to get the money in without going via the AML aka the 'finance police'.

Edited by RoyMac5

34 minutes ago, I know nuffin said:

Not clear if it is UK laundering police or USA 

I'm really not convinced by this AML theory. 

The proof for me will be whether or not Q withdraw his PB status or not. If the funds are really just awaiting AML clearance then I'm sure it will only be a day or two (unless the source of the funds really is dodgy and require further investigation), and there wouldn't be any point cancelling his PB. If they do cancel it then that says to me the money hasn't been sent yet.

Someone is now playing silly beggars on Twitter. Kirchner's account is proving difficult to search for and a plausible parody account has popped up claiming the takeover has been completed. 

Just another bantersaurus t*****, or something more sinister? 

I was pondering yesterday as to whether there is a real possibility that CKs money has the smell of fabric conditioner, but concluded that if he is actually involved in money laundering then he would have just bought the stadium too

Keep the faith 

Alan Nixon's comments make sense, BUT why doesn't Kirchner come out and say that himself? I think a message saying "Funds have been paid but are currently stuck in overly-stringent anti money laundering checks. Quantuma are aware and have been shown proof that it has been sent" would be infinitely better than radio silence. 

This would then stop speculative stories coming out to some degree, and offers clarification to the vast majority of people (ok you're still going to get people criticising regardless).

Has anyone heard Ed Dawes state at any time that the delay with CK’s money is due to Money Laundering checks - or just that the money hasn’t been received by the Administrators? There is a subtle difference.

His heart may be in the right place (maybe) but he has caused a lot of people anxiety over the last 24 hours. He certainly has given the impression that CK is dawdling, which isn’t true, it is due to the authorities. He seems to have been influenced ( not necessary knowingly) by the MA a group.

this deal needs to get done ASAP and hopefully the Kitchener funds will be released shortly.

I still think the MPs could play a role here - not in interfering with proper enquiries - but giving them some urgency.

6 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

I'm really not convinced by this AML theory. 

The proof for me will be whether or not Q withdraw his PB status or not. If the funds are really just awaiting AML clearance then I'm sure it will only be a day or two (unless the source of the funds really is dodgy and require further investigation), and there wouldn't be any point cancelling his PB. If they do cancel it then that says to me the money hasn't been sent yet.

But surely part of the fit and proper test is to prove where the funds are coming from.

So if this is the issue then clearly the fit and proper test is flawed. 

So, my summary at the moment.

Nixon is getting info from someon like Stretford to put out calming messages about the deal and support the CK bid going through.

Dawes getting info from the Ashley camp trying to shake things up and put pressure on the timescales of the CK bid in an effort to gazump.

Percy is possibly being fed by the Ashley camp, but is more likely getting info from the EFL being twitchy that the funds haven't cleared still. Correlates with what Big Trav was saying that Ashley has also been in contact with EFL but not Admins.

As fans, we just need to realise that reacting to any of this will just make the situation seem more extreme. Until we have something official that isn't through a media mouthpiece we should allow the process to take its course. People going on twitter and directing messages to CK are certainly not helping, but hopefully it doesn't mean he loses confidence and derails the work that's gone in so far.

7 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Is there two systems, how does it work?

It would be the receiving institution (not a govt agency) that would undertake the process. It would be done at the point of cleansing, ie. typically when it stops just being money moved around and is moved to an investment/other financial instrument etc.

4 minutes ago, roboto said:

As fans, we just need to realise that reacting to any of this will just make the situation seem more extreme. Until we have something official that isn't through a media mouthpiece we should allow the process to take its course. People going on twitter and directing messages to CK are certainly not helping, but hopefully it doesn't mean he loses confidence and derails the work that's gone in so far.

If only someone would tell us all something...