The Administration Thread

Boycie

2 minutes ago, SillyBilly said:

Same reason rubberneckers do things like scope out houses they can't afford and waste estate agents' time (yes they exist). Makes them feel powerful/feeds their egos if only for a fleeting moment as attention is lavished on them because the other party thinks they have money. Until the game is up. 

I have come across them too many times to count in business. I have a sixth sense with it now. You have to be vigilant of not investing time on people who have a lot of ambition, talk a very good game but when it comes down to it have no or limited cash. And cash, or access to it, is king. In fairness, a quick credit check, companies house search can eliminate 90% of them.

Exactly like the Tinder swindler. See Netflix

we’ve been had …. Again

16 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

If CK sticks around it wont mean his offer is null & void, especially if he has actually sent money and proven it.

If CK does walk away, then we're back to square one.

Although none of us mere mortal actually know, I find it very hard to believe that CK has sent the money and is able to prove it. If he had then I can’t see why there would be talk of his PB status being cancelled if indeed this is what happens.

I don’t buy into this theory that the money has been sent and either hasn’t been received yet or is being delayed by anti money laundering and other checks. If either of these scenarios were the case then I’m confident the PB status would be extended by a few more days.

16 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Well at least Quantuma have acted quickly, for the first time in their lives. That’s it then, Ashley it is with a 15 point deduction, no players and back to back relegations to League Two. The academy will be decimated, facilities left to ruin, and staff treated like subhumans. Depressing stuff.

Cannot believe how much time we’ve wasted on this chancer. The man talks a good game on twitter, but has nothing to back it up.

Are you available for motivational speaker gigs?

4 minutes ago, Ram1988 said:

CK is in Dubai, he's had all day to comment and he has chosen to stay silent. It says it all for me.

He must have an amazing teleport machine if he can instantaneously travel from a golf tournament in England to Dubai.

Probably explains why he's skint.

9 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

He must have an amazing teleport machine if he can instantaneously travel from a golf tournament in England to Dubai.

Probably explains why he's skint.

I am wrong about where the golf is, I apologise. My point is that he has had all day to come out with a statement but has chosen to be quiet. That for me is concerning.

4 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

Didn't the Dusty Binnies offer £28million?‍♀️

They did but would only pay the key master another 2 for the ground.  Ashleys only offering 28.  Appleby ?.  In the last 18 months we've had 6 serious amounts of interest and we've contrived to chase the worst 3 with pretend money.  The bids from people who have actual money seem to run at around 28 million.  That's enough to service the creditors and is a good bid for a club with Derbys debt.  The hold up with these that have actual money, is our old incumbents strange thoughts that someone may give him 20 million or a few million rent to service the attached loans he took out on top of paying off his mess.

14 minutes ago, SirBrian said:

Money talks - Rick James

You Never Give Me Your Money - Beatles

Money Changes Everything - Cyndia Lauper

Money's Too Tight to mention - Simply Red

Money Pink Floyd

money money money Abba
brad’s   in pocket pretenders

1 minute ago, Ram1988 said:

I am wrong about where the golf is, I apologise. My point is that he has had all day to come out with a statement but has chosen to be quiet. That for me is concerning.

As concerning for me appears to be the 'rumour' that CK has so far put no money into the Club despite what Nixon says. Is it true. Who did fund Mays wages?