The Administration Thread

Boycie

2 minutes ago, RAM1966 said:

I also have it on good authority Applebys bid is still on the table, so  that isn't likely....

You know how long this taken, do you think another bidder can come in now and renegotiate all the different pieces, the creditors, HMRC, the stadium. There’s no way that would be done by Christmas let alone the start of the season.

If this deal falls through the EFL will call it a day.

So you’re actually calling for us to be liquidated, no wonder people are questioning whether you’re a Derby fan.

4 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I dont think quite true is it

He paid the wages and clearly paying off the debts.

How do we know that for sure, Kirchner's after a protracted period of silence usually preceeds disappointment and yes Im very concerned.

B4 I know youve found this particularly hard, I do believe 100% we will have a club  just not the owner you were expecting ?

Edited by RAM1966

7 minutes ago, RAM1966 said:

How do we know that for sure, Kirchner's after a protracted period of silence usually preceeds disappointment and yes Im very concerned.

B4 I know youve found this particularly hard, I do believe 100% we will have a club  just not the owner you were expecting ?

Well it seems clear kircher paying things and not seen mel saying he been paying the lads.

2 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

Wasn't it Ed who said deal could be completed last night if not today? 

He didn’t actually say that to be fair .

It was more a hope as it is for all of us 

Some guy texted him at end of last nights program and said it would be done today and Davies deal sorted. .

Edited by Curtains
Alters