The Administration Thread

Boycie

1 hour ago, Mihangel said:

"Not taking out debt for purchase…"

That's not confusing.

"Club will have normal trading debts such as player transfers still due, etc"

Neither is that, you may infer something from the tweet but it's pretty straightforward.

So is CK saying : I’m not taking on any debt? Or is he saying: no debt is being put on the club? 

the poster I replied to thought one thing and I thought another. That’s all I was saying

And who’s funding the 35% payment to creditors ? From club cashflows? That sounds like debt on the club to me

12 minutes ago, kevinhectoring said:

So is CK saying : I’m not taking on any debt? Or is he saying: no debt is being put on the club? 

the poster I replied to thought one thing and I thought another. That’s all I was saying

And who’s funding the 35% payment to creditors ? From club cashflows? That sounds like debt on the club to me

Not taking on any debt, full stop. He mentions the trading debts that already and will continue to exist, that's as expected.

I'm certain be will be planning for the club to pay the 35% which makes absolute sense. If he can minimise the money he's putting in he will, or course, do so 

13 minutes ago, kevinhectoring said:

I read it as the takeover isn't leveraged against the club but it's been arranged so that as much as is possible is on DCFC to pay as a solvent trading business. Thing is, those debts existed already and were already on the club. It'll be DCFC that pay them.

16 minutes ago, BucksRam said:

Anyone get the feeling that Chris may have cunningly blindsided Mel on this? When they met in person to discuss the stadium Chris came away saying that there was no movement but talks were ongoing. Then we get the Clowes scoop which was rapidly refuted by the family themselves. Has a stalking horse been deployed?

I'm now half expecting CK to confirm that not only does he own the club, but also PP, lock, stock and barrel. Think the lad may have played a blinder here!