The Administration Thread

Boycie

27 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

The moment few £m, Mr Pop will spontaneously combust

There's more than one self-aggrandising "expert" on that forum who may get their egos pricked over the coming days and weeks ?

2 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

Gobsmacked. Made me convulse. Appalling.

I'm going to conceive an 'anti-award' for Parry to mark all the damage he and the EFL piled upon DCFC's plight through all the the grubby snidey tricks he's used since December to defer and delay the takeover, destroy the squad and engineer relegation, to appease parasite scum like Gibson and Cowpig.

3 minutes ago, Woodypecker said:

Gobsmacked. Made me convulse. Appalling.

I'm going to conceive an 'anti-award' for Parry to mark all the damage he and the EFL piled upon DCFC's plight through all the the grubby snidey tricks he's used since December to defer and delay the takeover, destroy the squad and engineer relegation, to appease parasite scum like Gibson and Cowpig.

They're taking the pish.

"A lifetime contribution to the business of football".

To the "business" of football".......ffs, if he ever turns up at Pride Park he deserves all the abuse he will surely receive. He has done everything in his power to allow unfit people to run football clubs and then punish the fans of those clubs to the best of his ability. An absolute wankstain on the history of the beautiful game.

7 hours ago, duncanjwitham said:

It won’t be the auditors, they just basically rubberstamp accounts (or not), they won’t be involved in the actual formulation of them. Odds are, it’ll be something like Morris and Pearce asking the accountants what scope there was for creating some headroom, and this is what the accountants came up with, in the belief it was legal.

Which it was, or  Mel and Pearce would have both ended up in court for breakining FRS102 rules...

Owed to Rick Parry........

The business of football?

Business!!

Football's a game,

A sport,

A battle

A clash of two mighty armies over ninety minutes,

Decided by who scores the most goals.

Business?

Dog eat dog

Do others before they do you!

"Mam!

Dog's done his business

On the carpet again!

Stinking the place out."

Edited by Brammie Steve

At least none of us will need to nip to the toilet to drain the main vein this week!! Sticky Ricky winning this award has completely took the pish out of all of us.

It’s a bit like Ronald McDonald winning one from PETA

8 hours ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Maybe we can give him freedom of the city, but only part of it..say Normanton, let him roam around till his hearts content.

We need a quality newspaper, like the Sun, with a photo of a furtive looking Rick leaving a well known establishment near the railway station

17 hours ago, Stive Pesley said:

Signatures have started and will complete on Tuesday??

How long does it take to write your name?

Might not be a name. Autograph is your name, signature could be anything… x, squiggle, rumplestiltskin, yippeekayay.  Literally anything … and it doesn’t even need to be legible!  
Think it might run into Wednesday!  

23 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Might not be a name. Autograph is your name, signature could be anything… x, squiggle, rumplestiltskin, yippeekayay.  Literally anything … and it doesn’t even need to be legible!  
Think it might run into Wednesday!  

Am I Steve with a V

Or Stephen with a PH?

Which one is it?!!

13 hours ago, Arsene Titman said:

I think there is a need for some balance here. I do agree that Mel is the villain - he  put us into administration when he had previously vowed to continue financing us until he could sell the club, and he left us with a lot of debt. If the information we are given is correct, he is also not asking for repayment of £135,000,000 of loans to the club and he has sold the ground for £23,000,000 ,although it was valued at £81,000,000, which will be used to pay off his debt to MSD. He was naive and got out of his depth in trying to get us to the promised land but for you to say that he is “Truly one of the most repugnant human beings to ever walk this planet” is ridiculously over the top. I hope I never come before you in a court of law.

Fair comments. Forum’s allow people to vent. He’s gone from Uncle Mel to bad smell but the reality is he was probably telling the truth when he said he couldn’t afford to subsidise the club anymore. After losing the play off final and the cupboard being bare the only option was to sell but Gibson, with the help of Maguire saying “looking here”, insisting the EFL re visit the amortisation policy scared off the Saudi’s 

It dragged on so long and Mel was losing so much, especially with no income and no loan, that he was left with no option but to act in his own interests at that point and put us into admin.

In his position many of us would have done the same thing and many of us would have even done it sooner.

How long would any of us go on chucking good money after bad. Would we be expected to do it indefinitely?

Any who says he shouldn’t have chased the dream and then was bouncing all the way to Wembley with Frank is a hypocrite.

Who’d be a football club owner.

Edited by 24Charlie

13 hours ago, Arsene Titman said:

I think there is a need for some balance here. I do agree that Mel is the villain - he  put us into administration when he had previously vowed to continue financing us until he could sell the club, and he left us with a lot of debt. If the information we are given is correct, he is also not asking for repayment of £135,000,000 of loans to the club and he has sold the ground for £23,000,000 ,although it was valued at £81,000,000, which will be used to pay off his debt to MSD. He was naive and got out of his depth in trying to get us to the promised land but for you to say that he is “Truly one of the most repugnant human beings to ever walk this planet” is ridiculously over the top. I hope I never come before you in a court of law.

Good, because he never made £135m of loans to the club.

If he did, then the administrators certainly aren't aware of it as it was not shown in their statement of affairs. 

10 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Good, because he never made £135m of loans to the club.

If he did, then the administrators certainly aren't aware of it as it was not shown in their statement of affairs. 

It's shown under Loan Share Account iirc (someone like GoC might confirm this?)