The Administration Thread

Boycie

1 minute ago, hintonsboots said:

It had to be then or players would walk. The takeover thing depends on stadium and is airplane being worked on.

About time to engage the landing gear.

Reference to Kirchner's private jet having wi-fi. "It is 2022 you know".

Given that the EFL blocked us taking up the 1 year extension option on Marriott, does this mean that Buchanan is on less than £225kpa (the maximum allowed under our transfer embargo), he's on more but the EFL has sanctioned the option anyway, or that we've exercised the option but the EFL won't approve it until the takeover is completed and it's therefore currently meaningless? 

Anyone who knows the answer gets a gold star. 

1 hour ago, Coconut's Beard said:

What I don't understand is why people around Eric Steel haven't pulled him up on his continued use of the word NONCE when he means nous. 

He also thinks proper footballers would never wear a pink shirt - mentioned on numerous occasions .  He gets away with a fair bit

31 minutes ago, Mr. P said:

Probably this

well I guess:

The takeover thing depends on stadium and is airplane being worked on.

was supposed to refer to 'a plan' not "airplane'?

But Jake has a point. I don't think Q would commit to LB's salary without a pretty clear view that liquidation will be avoided.  Only need to look at Wigan to see what happens to player values in a crisis 

15 minutes ago, Rev said:

I don't know where you've got that from, but you're wrong.  

On sale tomorrow to anyone that’s watched them once this season home or away. Next week they’ll be crawling out of the woodwork moaning they couldn’t get a ticket despite being a lifelong supporter.?

Fantastic to extend Buchanans contract, he will be an important player for us next season. Still on edge waiting for news around a stadium being announced. At this stage I'd take the power out of MMs hands and look for ground share agreements else where.