The Administration Thread

Boycie

1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

Well sounds like negative to me.

Nope, definitely factual. I admire your blind optimism.

52 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I am always postive I dont do negative.

Really….. How would you feel about a lovely pink third shirt for next season. I loved the last one, what about you ?

6 minutes ago, seths-cap said:

Nope, definitely factual. I admire your blind optimism.

Really….. How would you feel about a lovely pink third shirt for next season. I loved the last one, what about you ?

……. or Eric Steele back full time on the RD sportscene team next season!!! ???

5 minutes ago, Gisby said:

……. or Eric Steele back full time on the RD sportscene team next season!!! ???

Always thought Eric did a fantastic job, much better than Ramage who basically made up his own language. 

Edited by seths-cap

2 minutes ago, seths-cap said:

Always thought Eric did a fantastic job, much better than Ramage who basically made up his own language.

Ramage!!! …. Don’t even go there as far as B4 is concerned!!! … can of worms and opening comes to mind ?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️

2 minutes ago, Gisby said:

Ramage!!! …. Don’t even go there as far as B4 is concerned!!! … can of worms and opening comes to mind ?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️

What I’m about to say is factual and not negative ? Craig Ramage was poor at his job as a co-commentator, he had long enough to get better but never did and should count himself lucky he got to do it for as long as he did. He’d get himself all excited and make up words to describe what was happening. Eric is far better, I know b4 will say he was negative but when Eric got excited there was a reason to be and his understanding of the game was miles better.

10 minutes ago, seths-cap said:

What I’m about to say is factual and not negative ? Craig Ramage was poor at his job as a co-commentator, he had long enough to get better but never did and should count himself lucky he got to do it for as long as he did. He’d get himself all excited and make up words to describe what was happening. Eric is far better, I know b4 will say he was negative but when Eric got excited there was a reason to be and his understanding of the game was miles better.

Sorry Seth but your opinion about Craig Rammage is not factual. It may or may not be accurate, and I wouldn't say that you are being necessarily negative but it certainly isn't factual.

1 minute ago, Loughborough Ram said:

Sorry Seth but your opinion about Craig Rammage is not factual. It may or may not be accurate, and I wouldn't say that you are being necessarily negative but it certainly isn't factual.

Which part? Made up his own words - fact, didn’t get better at his job - fact, got over excited - fact.