The Administration Thread

Boycie

6 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

I suppose it's possible that a bit like PNE (may have) found out, offer amounts from CK change?

I think his stuff on the club side is fixed in terms of offer isn't it (or pretty much at any case)?

Negotiation on the ground could be ever shifting sands depending on what positions each party take. I suspect they will blame each other, Q will say it's not in administration so not our fault.

https://youtu.be/gsPs_SkwItc

13 minutes ago, Derbados said:

Can’t wait for the Admins to come out later and tell us that the latest delay is our fault again. 

Wasnt Me Danny Devito GIF by The Animal Crackers Movie

Again?

You seem to have confused it being noted that threatening and abusing people isn't going to help make things any quicker or easier and could lead to an adverse reaction from them with being blamed for things not being quick or easy.

That's on you I'm afraid.

We're all frustrated but let's not make out things have been said which haven't.

Edited by Coconut's Beard

3 minutes ago, inter politics said:

Nixon has done another Patreon post if anyone has access and can summise. Something about it dragging on but there is cash in the bank still.

We need to move forward though, not playing business games. This is really hurting our possibilities for next season.

Literally nothing in there worth mentioning. The only slightly factual new part is that Derby have received a boost as funds from the sale of Kamil Jozwiak to Charlotte in America are now in.

Subscribing to this was such a waste of money.

7 minutes ago, inter politics said:

Nixon has done another Patreon post if anyone has access and can summise. Something about it dragging on but there is cash in the bank still.

We need to move forward though, not playing business games. This is really hurting our possibilities for next season.

To summarise:

• CK had hoped to sort a deal with MM for PP, yet to happen

• Talks ongoing, including a joint bid with outside buyers (presumably the local businessman/consortium), but an agreement has failed to be reached.

• Team Derby have spoken to Quantuma, and have been told there’s no final agreement until the stadium is sorted.

• Insiders have revealed delayed cash has arrived from Charlotte for the Jozwiak deal. This will help towards paying this months wages.

It is however due to be paid to Lech Poznan at some point, only adding to the club’s debts.

10 minutes ago, Kathcairns said:

Never thought i would say this after 54 years, but  i think i am going to be done with football after this fiasco. 

I agree. My first match was way back in 1967 but quite honestly if Ashley buys us and Rooney and the youngsters go that's it for me. This roller coaster of emotions is no good for my mental health and I'm fed up of having my hopes raised and then dashed.

On the plus side......

Mel is rapidly climbing the league table of most evil balds in history. What it is with male pattern baldness and susceptibility to malign influence?

Keep pure of heart and keep your follicles boys!

For those who have already advanced down this dangerous road, please, do not go gently into that good night, but rage, rage against the dying of the follicles! Put every effort into redeeming the lot of the hairless. In a world of Mels, be a Colin Gibson.

Just now, RadioactiveWaste said:

On the plus side......

Mel is rapidly climbing the league table of most evil balds in history. What it is with male pattern baldness and susceptibility to malign influence?

Keep pure of heart and keep your follicles boys!

For those who have already advanced down this dangerous road, please, do not go gently into that good night, but rage, rage against the dying of the follicles! Put every effort into redeeming the lot of the hairless. In a world of Mels, be a Colin Gibson.

Don't harrass me!

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/calling-man-bald-considered-sexual-26949858

14 minutes ago, Coconut's Beard said:

Again?

You seem to have confused it being noted that threatening and abusing people isn't going to help make things any quicker or easier and could lead to an adverse reaction from them with being blamed for things not being quick or easy.

That's on you I'm afraid.

We're all frustrated but let's not make out things have been said which haven't.

It was a joke. . . 

1 minute ago, Stive Pesley said:

Tony Finn, 64, claimed he had been a victim of sexual harassment when his manufacturing firm colleague said he was a “bald c***”.

So if he had dropped the bald it would have been ok? ?

Just now, Stive Pesley said:

I apologize whole heartedly.

If my speculating that the Mel Morris follicles are in any way connected to his stewardship of DCFC caused any offence. It is obvious that it's not acceptable.

I will take a mod ban willingly. Please. For my own bloody sake as much as anything.