The Administration Thread

Boycie

11 hours ago, kevinhectoring said:

His latest tweet is very encouraging, suggests a Monday signing, and fits perfectly with what we’re hearing from other sources. From the agony to the ecstasy ... fingers crossed 

He just gets better by the tweet  

He did walk away from us but other than that everything he has said was or would happen has happened. No way is he going to pull out now

24 minutes ago, Crewton said:

So do we think that Morris put the price for the stadium up by £3m after he agreed to pay Pube-Head's blackmail money? 

At least we now know that Gibson has indeed been threatening the survival of DCFC and deserved all of the criticism he received from DCFC fans and others for his actions. And that, far from stepping in to break the deadlock for the benefit of the club, Morris simply got Gibson off his back and created a different obstacle to a takeover. 

Damn the pair of them. 

21 minutes ago, Steve Buckley’s Dog said:

Who are Boro going to claim off for this season? Paying them a penny or more shows complete opportunism on Gibson’s behalf with the EFL complicit in aiding and abetting them. There is no chance this claim would have held up in court hence why they never tried to take it further than a spurious vague claim. Football is broken and corrupt. Money, money, money. The only consolation is that it is Morris’ money and not ours. 

See the post above. I do now believe that Morris has either put the asking price up or refused to drop lower so that he can pay off Gibson. So who's money is it really?

21 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Listening to the Wagatha Christie podcasts (sad I know), it sounds like they did try to reach an out of court settlement but failed. We’ll never know if the Boro case had gone to court if we’d won but I think we can be fairly certain it would probably have delayed exiting administration even longer.

All if's but's and may be's, As for the Wagatha stories...great entertainment, If it wasn't for our Coleen being there and WR being our manager I doubt there be a mention on here, Make's me glad that I'm just a mere mortal ?

2 hours ago, PistoldPete said:

He ddin't say how things wil be concluded. He could pull out again. But he does say a deal is close and all other parties seem confident (apart from last week's EFL statement as usual) .   So provided CK and the EFL do their bit , Monday should be a good news day.

The word concluded could mean agree the deal or walk away.....  It sounds far from agreed with Morris to me.  Hope Im wrong though.  We will hopefully know by 5pm tomorrow, but, I wouldn't bet on another extension as Q seemed yo have firmly placed all thier eggs in one basket.  I feel the  Mel and Chris show is not over yet and this could drag out till the money physically runs out.  Chris seems to know from his tweets when that actually is, which I suspect will be pay day.....

Edited by RAM1966

31 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

& relieved & excited

Relieved? Yes of course. Excited? Depends on how we come out of this. If it's with a 15 point deduction and/or a severe business plan imposed on us by the EFL (maybe linked to the proposal to pay creditors over 3 years if that is indeed what may be agreed) then my excitement may be tempered a little. 

To be honest I would choke on my breakfast at the prospect of either Morris or Gibson getting a penny out of this. Two vain greedy old men.

Bank Robbery Heist GIF by ADWEEK Morris, Gibson and Couhig leaving Pride Park

To be honest I would choke on my breakfast at the prospect of either Morris or Gibson getting a penny out of this. Two vain greedy old men.

I think you can enjoy your poached eggs for the rest of your days. It’s cost MM 200million 

Part of me expected that once CK gained preferred bidder status and got to see a more in depth look at the state the club was in that he would have run a mile.

The fact he's still around is a massive positive to me. Tomorrow can't come soon enough now. We all  deserve a conclusion to this nightmare. We've suffered enough. 

3 hours ago, PistoldPete said:

Always had you down as a Mel Morris apologist Pete - even wondered if you were him at times.?

Clearly got that one wrong so  apologies for that!