The Administration Thread

Boycie

19 minutes ago, Rich3478 said:

How are people still being picky over who buys us?

Could not care less at this point, if not someone soon we won’t even have a team to support!

you’d think Mike Ashley was a nazi the way people go on!

would love it to be kirchner tonight, but really will take anyone at this point! I don’t want to go to stoke or Leicester either, but i will if that’s all that we have.

Thats ok going to Stoke and Leicester for the younger fans, but for older fans and young children it will be a no go. They will lose a lot of fans if that happens, me included after 55 years i am sorry to say. 

Just now, DCFC1388 said:

Is this local businessman buying it outright or covering the shortfall of CK offer?

Say MM wants 25m, if CK is willing to pay 15m, this new guy pays the other 10m meaning CK owns 60% of the ground

I think buying it outright then leasing to CK.

17 minutes ago, duncanjwitham said:

If it was to turn out that a bid that would have avoided -15, and given us a reasonable shot of keeping some of the squad, were to fall through because of the shenanigans of someone like Mike Ashley trying to get us on the cheap, then I think we have every right to be annoyed. Even if that outcome is better that liquidation.

How do you even work that out?! ?

37 minutes ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

I assume that because MM is a creditor, he has approval rights over the creditors agreement. 

So he can effectively use the stadium leverage to effectively generate a "minimum amount" for himself greater than the rest of the unsecured creditors. 

This seems a bit upside down.
His soft loans are not to the club but to a holding company , so we don’t need to worry about those. The immediate holding company is in admin and will vote in favour of the club’s scheme of arrangement (if that’s the way they go) 
As to your second paragraph, he’s not trying to generate a ‘minimum amount for himself’. He’s trying to avoid putting more capital in to pay MSD 

25 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

So much baseless speculation in this thread, especially regarding Mel Morris and his intentions.

My speculation on the matter comes down to this...

If it's a choice between DCFC and MM going bust (and I'm not saying it is, but if it was), I know who I would choose.

Unfortunately, I also know who MM would choose.