The Administration Thread

Boycie

1 minute ago, RoyMac5 said:

Did I say that?

You are another one missing the point. CK doesn't come across as having much 'smarts'. 

I've already said for me he's better than liquidation. 

Do I have to rate him or like him?!

I think it has to be all or nothing. You are not allowed to like something that a person does but not like something else. In fact, that situation couldn't possibly come about.

25 minutes ago, Crewton said:

If only woke people could use Google - but that would require them to engage brain before reaching for the cancel button. 

You're one of the more knowledgeable posters when it comes to DCFC that I like to read, Now this is my ire, The dozy sod had posted some shyte over a decade ago, Yep we've all done/said stupid things in the past, But we're not in the firing line of buying DCFC he is, Has he come out and at least apologised...nowt yet so far, Instead he deletes his twitter account and opens another one.

Eating humble pie might not be his forte, But it will get all the noise that's coming our way slowly put to bed, He's either arrogant, Stupid, Pig headed or couldn't give a toss...apologise CK and be done with it.  

Just now, David Graham Brown said:

Perhaps it is. The moralising is being done by others, is it the tweets, or the one you didn’t answer, the employment history of the other? 

I wasn't a fan of Morris inviting the Tories into Pride Park fwiw.

The point about Kirchner as opposed to others is to use a handy meme he comes across as an Alonso!

I am not going to look for what he may or may not have said 10 years ago. What is important is what he says and does now and in the future.  Being one of the older posters on this forum I look back with a degree of disgust at some of the things I did in the 70s and 80s. However many of these things were the social norm at the time. I am not making excuses but we are all swayed by the attitudes of our peers at that time. 

21 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Wonder how Rooney/players would take the "-15 points coming off this season" after fighting so hard to stay up?

It’s a difficult question whether we’d want take it this season or next.  

But we want this decided before the weekend because the uncertainty doesn’t help us on the pitch 

I’m probably the most unwoke (is that even a word?) person on here. It’s not so much the content of people’s historic tweets, it’s the fact that they thought it OK to put them into the public domain. People change but it does show an underlying weakness in their character and personal values. Having said that, I just want an owner for the Rams. I’m not too bothered about their moral code.

We have finally hopefully had some good news re pb and stil negativity yes he did tweets yrs ago and no not saying that's ok but I know I've wrote things on twitter and fb that  after reflection thought that was stupid no one is perfect  let's just enjoy fact looks like we are being saved there will be a derby county next season and we hopefully have a team 

Edited by Simon Bradley
Spelling mistakes

9 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

You're one of the more knowledgeable posters when it comes to DCFC that I like to read, Now this is my ire, The dozy sod had posted some shyte over a decade ago, Yep we've all done/said stupid things in the past, But we're not in the firing line of buying DCFC he is, Has he come out and at least apologised...nowt yet so far, Instead he deletes his twitter account and opens another one.

Eating humble pie might not be his forte, But it will get all the noise that's coming our way slowly put to bed, He's either arrogant, Stupid, Pig headed or couldn't give a toss...apologise CK and be done with it.  

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/chris-kirchner-derby-county-twitter-6910459