The Administration Thread

Boycie

2 minutes ago, wixman1884 said:

Sounds like an absolute plum to be to be honest. 

Even if we were to put it down to "it was a different time" (it wasn't), his response has been pathetic and doesn't suggest he's someone with smart people around him. Doesn't bode great.

Come on buddy

He got some good people with him and Garry cooks ex man city ceo he has good know how to run football club.

20 minutes ago, England Ram said:

Lots of us were onboard when a possible Saudi relative was going to take over. 
That issue was related to human rights and most were willing to let it be. 

Forest fans who have a very boring existence outside of worrying about Derby getting bought are dragging up over a decade old set of tweets without asking for an explanation. Tweets mind you, Ill advised and in some cases very wrong by most of societies view. 
No context, no recourse, no room for change or maturing over 10 years but let’s post them and make it a massive issue. 

I hope these same people are on twitter daily calling everyone to repentance who doesn’t say things they agree with or say things that are wrong by the society they live in. 

As long as he treats everyone at the club with equality and doesn’t discriminate either directly or indirectly he can think what he likes (even if they were not taken out of context).

Sodding words over 10 years old and we have this rigmarole. Ridiculous.  

FTFY

9 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Obviously not. But he comes across as others have said as Alonso MkII

Wonder how Rooney/players would take the "-15 points coming off this season" after fighting so hard to stay up?

The fifteen points deduction could happen with other potential buyers. You judge a person by ten year old tweet’s?

Or the choice of Ashley with his dubious employment record?

Edited by David Graham Brown

46 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

IMG_2862.jpg

42 minutes ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

Actually, this one's pretty accurate

18 minutes ago, Gritstone Tup said:

We’ve had the dumb ass cheat thank you very much. Put you’re money down and employ a decent football ceo. Sit back and enjoy the entertainment.

2 minutes ago, Mr. P said:

Chris Kirchner’s prefrontal cortex under 25 years : “I got some great ideas for Tweets!”

Chris Kirchner’s prefrontal cortex over 25 years : “Well that was stupid.” 

That particular tweet is a quote from Jeremy Irons' ridiculously good performance in Margin Call.

17 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

I'm actually quite shocked...  

... Why the hell didn't he just add a laughing or winking emoji on the end, to cover his arse!  Usually works for me!  ?

...Oh... And whoever deleted it did a crap job, as I can still see it... and I don't even do twitter!  ?

The "Wayback Machine" never forgets.

Just now, David Graham Brown said:

The fifteen points deduction could happen with other potential buyers. You judge a person by ten year old tweet’s?

Where did I say I was judging him by 10 year old tweets? (Although he sounds obnoxious when he was younger.)

As another poster said he doesn't come across as very 'sharp'. He's Alsono with some (how much?) money. 

Just now, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

I think that opposition fans will be getting what they want out of us and laughing their baalocks off Roy.

They'll be laughing anyway. It's what opposition fans do. I  didn't write the tweets, CK did. I'd be happier if he'd been smart enough to wipe his Twitter account before all this 'social media' interaction with fans started!

43 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

You don't have to be a Saint or a Sinner to understand that this has the potential to mimic Vesuvius, And the house of cards all fall down...again. 

Google Forests owner, google Newcastle owner, google Rickets one of the front runners for Chelsea, google Mike Ashley and his 0 hour contracts.

Fact is the only people claiming to be remotely bothered by this are those that were anti-Kirchner last night anyway. I've not done any reading back but i know that will be the case. ?

1 minute ago, RoyMac5 said:

They'll be laughing anyway. It's what opposition fans do. I  didn't write the tweets, CK did. I'd be happier if he'd been smart enough to wipe his Twitter account before all this 'social media' interaction with fans started!

Best drop him a DM Roy,letting him know that you don't approve of him...

Just bear in mind,that his bid is probably the only think between Rooney staying or leaving next season.

Just now, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Best drop him a DM Roy,letting him know that you don't approve of him...

Just bear in mind,that his bid is probably the only think between Rooney staying or leaving next season.

Listen mate, if he's the only bidder he's the only bidder. I imagine he cares less what I think.

I'd rather a better owner and no Rooney.