The Administration Thread

Boycie

6 minutes ago, Needlesh said:

I'm saying that because as the administrators have binned the Binnie bid, and yet not announced the PB, there must be multiple  bidders left. If there was one left, that would be the PB, so must still be a competition.

I presume Appleby and Ashley.

All conjecture, of course but seems logical to me. Time will tell.

18 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

I feel like the admins rejecting the Binnie's offer surely means they have other higher bids on the table. They gave the Binnie's a chance to increase their offer which clearly wasnt enough. But if it was the only offer it would have been enough for the creditors as a little is better than nothing.

I still dont see any benefit for a new buyer to want to save a few mil so we start next season on -15 points? Firstly it will be a bad start to get the fanbase on side, secondly it would increase the chance of being a League 2 team if we got relegated this season, surely that lost revenue would end up being more than what they will actually be saving by paying less to buy us?

Been plenty of mention of up to 12 weeks from a PB being named to exiting admin. If it was Ashley I would think (and hope) it may be slightly quicker with him recently owning a club, being British & surely being able to prove funds easily.

So, the latest talk is 4 to 5 days til PB, that takes us to Mon, 12 weeks from then is 6th June. So that would be before players return for preseason. Could even be out of admin by the end of May if less than 12 weeks. 

Lets hope the Binnies offer being rejected means a PB is closer to being named.

How do you know it would have been enough for the creditors, they are not going to roll over and accept any amount offered then the new owners rub their noses in it by bringing in new players and increasing the wage budget. Creditors will not be bothered whether the club survives or not.

2 minutes ago, Curtains said:

But we wouldn’t have turned down  the 30 Million Binnies offer would we !

I really don't know what some of these people think would be liquidated, perhaps they dont actually understand what it means. There's basically nothing to liquidate come the end of the season - only the player registrations of Bielik, Bird, Knight & Sibley (liquidation value £10-15m max).

No way would administrators turn down £28-30m offers without there being better offers already on the table.

A lot of bedwetting going on.

Just now, Carnero said:

I really don't know what some of these people think would be liquidated, perhaps they dont actually understand what it means. There's basically nothing to liquidate come the end of the season - only the player registrations of Bielik, Bird, Knight & Sibley (liquidation value £10-15m max).

No way would administrators turn down £28-30m offers without there being better offers already on the table.

And people who keep saying something is better than nothing could well be surprised.

2 minutes ago, Carnero said:

Not bed wetting, but p.issed off to high heaven..

So if true that the binnies offered 28 mill for club with no stadium included , then we are told the upped offer 30 mill with the stadium included has been rejected ,,, surely that tells us that Morris is very much still holding a lot of the cards and pulling strings , why would admins care what happens to the stadium as it’s not under administration ??‍♂️,,,, 

seems clear the cost of the stadium is a very big issue to a buyer and to Morris , 

you know what mr Morris ,, pay the ducking tax bill , give the stadium back to the club and disappear before you completely wipe a great historic club / our club out of existence ??????

You cant blame Admin for going silent..they clearly state they have been alarmed by the leaks (often factually incorrect)..if a leak would put a bid at risk then do whatever it takes.

Edited by Yani P

3 minutes ago, Archied said:

So if true that the binnies offered 28 mill for club with no stadium included , then we are told the upped offer 30 mill with the stadium included has been rejected ,,, surely that tells us that Morris is very much still holding a lot of the cards and pulling strings , why would admins care what happens to the stadium as it’s not under administration ??‍♂️,,,, 

seems clear the cost of the stadium is a very big issue to a buyer and to Morris , 

you know what mr Morris ,, pay the ducking tax bill , give the stadium back to the club and disappear before you completely wipe a great historic club / our club out of existence ??????

The scene from national lampoon’s Christmas movie springs to mind , I want that man dragged from his bed and brought here to pride park stadium ect ect ect

8 minutes ago, Carnero said:

bed wetting  and liquidation. Leaks to the press. It’s pi$$ poor

Just now, Carnero said:

Go on then, tell me what exactly you think will be liquidated and to a total value of greater than £30m.

Might not get anything but that doesn't mean they have to accept what is offered,they can hold out to see if they can get more,if they can;t then a new buyer is obviously not bothered about the creditors and doesn't meet the administrators financial requirements . It is the people who keep saying something is better than nothing who are doing the bed wetting.

14 minutes ago, Carnero said:

Precisely this.