The Administration Thread

Boycie

10 minutes ago, jimtastic56 said:

So the Admins are now asking for offers. I have a horrible feeling we are still months away.

I think it's a case of "last chance to up your bid before things are final, updated with regards to Middlesbrough and Wycombe attached"

It's a case of much of the work has been done on each side and getting to who has the best figure for the creditors.

10 days might still be optimistic from quantuma but the process isn't starting from scratch either.

Preferred bidder before the end of march (possibly with a very clear indication well before) is my guess, takeover complete by end of season.

30 minutes ago, jimtastic56 said:

So the Admins are now asking for offers. I have a horrible feeling we are still months away.

Not really asking for offers are they, they have asked the 3 that have made informal offers to make them formal, so we can assume they have mitigated all the sticking points (presume Wycombe following the Boro deal) sufficiently for them to move forwards.

They said the 'bids' hadn't been formalised last week and had caveats, now they are saying we are all sorted, so put it in writing and they will then announce a PB.

14 minutes ago, hintonsboots said:

At least it looks like we’ll be stayin alive.

Agreed It’s looking a bit more likely it’ll be a heartbreaker if we don’t

48 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

We implemented our amortisation policy in the 15/16 season, meaning it was used in the 13/14-15/16 P&S period onwards.

We were charged in Jan 2020 with failing the 3 year period to 2018 (15/16-17/18). I believe the EFL were planning to later charge us with failing the 2019 period too if found guilty.

We were eventually found guilty of failing the 2017 (14/15-16/17), 2019 (16/17-18/19) and 2021 (17/18-20/21) periods.

I wanted to check that we hadn't simply noticed that we were about to breach the rules, and then root around to find an alternative amortisation method!

It is shocking that the EFL would have seen us using our method since 2013/14 (assuming that annual or interim accounts would have been provided in 2015).

7 minutes ago, TheresOnlyWanChope said:

True, and as for the stadium valuation was done independently. In fact, wasn’t it discovered Derby had if anything undervalued pride park? 

Yes I found this. 

By comparing it to Wembley stadium. Like the EFL’s guy found we  undervalued it by comparing it to Fleetwood’s ground.

11 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

@twelveincher

Key bits:

Middlesbrough no longer an issue
Wycombe shouldn't be a barrier
HMRC, over £30m, in talks
MSD, £20m, in talks
Mel owns stadium, there's a fixed price, or lease
Deadline of 24th for responses of formal offers from interested parties - aiming to name a PB by that date - with an aim of discussing an exit plan with the EFL within 10 days.

I guess the bolded bit is the only new information.

Edited by Animal is a Ram

7 minutes ago, Animal is a Ram said:

@twelveincher

Key bits:

Middlesbrough no longer an issue
Wycombe shouldn't be a barrier
HMRC, over £30m, in talks
MSD, £20m, in talks
Mel owns stadium, there's a fixed price, or lease
Deadline of 24th for responses of formal offers from interested parties - aiming to name a PB by that date - with an aim of discussing an exit plan with the EFL within 10 days.

I guess the bolded bit is the only new information.

Cheers.

24th is leaving it late if we’re out of funding by month end… assume March is covered from the Plange and Kelleyman sales then.

Just now, twelveincher said:

Cheers.

24th is leaving it late if we’re out of funding by month end… assume March is covered from the Plange and Kelleyman sales then.

Don't worry EFL have covered that bad boy today just in case were a few quid short, 3 points held over for late payment due to Gibsons hold up in 2020 might need tweeking .

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2022/02/efl-statement-extraordinary-general-meeting

37 minutes ago, Ken Tram said:

I wanted to check that we hadn't simply noticed that we were about to breach the rules, and then root around to find an alternative amortisation method!

It is shocking that the EFL would have seen us using our method since 2013/14 (assuming that annual or interim accounts would have been provided in 2015).

Well the issue EFl attacked us on was non compliance with FRS 102.

But I think an underlying concern is that if we manipulate the amortisation calcs for P&S reasons, our accounts do not then show a true and fair view. I think that underlying concern was partly the reason for the  LAP decision  

Edited by kevinhectoring

3 minutes ago, Barrytheanon said:

Wisdom is back training with us

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/andre-wisdom-derby-birmingham-city-6646488

Wow those 6 days with Birmingham didn't last too long, Take off the weekend and it's 4 days, Take today off and it's 3 days, Not forgetting he got lost in a forest and it took a day to get his car back, So it's 2 days.