The Administration Thread

Boycie

1 minute ago, Kernow said:

Best outcome would have been Gibson getting the square route of f all. Second best outcome is for it to come from the pocket of Mr Morris, the man who has left us in so much hurt, and avoiding causing any further hurt.

In the circumstances, I’m more than happy with the second best outcome so we can finally move on.

Just so long as any money exchanging hands is between those 2 that’s fine. I don’t want any money going directly to MFC to help them with FFP next year.

Occurs to me that the use of the word "accord" is interesting - I'm pretty sure that translates as "it's not resolved but we've agreed on how we're going to fight it out"

However it does diffuse tensions ahead of tomorrow which I think we can all be thankful for.

My speculation is if Gibson can feel he bested Morris he'll leave DCFC alone.

1 hour ago, Tombo said:

I expect this is Gibson asking Mel to settle out of court instead which I can't see happening

Alrighty then.

I expect this is with a view to Derby County staying up and winning the Champions League within 5 years and me personally winning the lottery jackpot which I can't see happening

3 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Occurs to me that the use of the word "accord" is interesting - I'm pretty sure that translates as "it's not resolved but we've agreed on how we're going to fight it out"

However it does diffuse tensions ahead of tomorrow which I think we can all be thankful for.

My speculation is if Gibson can feel he bested Morris he'll leave DCFC alone.

That's correct.  A legal way forward- to protect the game tomorrow.  Then Sunday their not happy with something having looked again.  I wait to be surprised.