The Administration Thread

Boycie

20 minutes ago, secretsquirrel said:

Just Listened to Sportscene from last night-really well presented and the situation explained-Whilst we hardly warrant any airtime with national media this was excellent from Radio Derby-Well worth a listen if you can

We just need them to gather support from the wider national media…. Come on Ed Dawes, Chris Coles and especially Colin Gibson… now is your time as journalists and presenters to seek a wider audience to this poo-housery 

Edited by HectorsHouse

46 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

I will probably post more fully later Kevin. I have just had a quick skim through as per my morning routine, but have a few things to do over the next few hours.

2 immediate thoughts.

Don’t worry about angry faces on the Internet.

I think Quantuma were mugged by the EFL on Thursday, but it is really harsh to blame them. They no doubt entered the meeting with a plan that met the statutory requirements of IA86 and all Acts that followed, that was for the collective benefit of the established creditors who they represent, and with a funding arrangement and plan in accordance with the backing of their preferred bidder which would give the club an opportunity to still be competitive this season, as well as ensuring its continuing survival. The EFL cut through all of that it seems by insisting that their rule on arbitration of Boro and Wycomb’s vexatious claims must come before any of that is considered is astonishing, in my view - but I am no legal expert, and I won’t become one scouring the Internet over the coming days. I would have thought that Quantuma must now consider taking counsel with a view to injuncting the EFL to enable the statutory process to proceed. If they have the funds to do so. Otherwise perhaps MSD will. They have a lot to lose if they end up ultimately with a white elephant stadium for their £25m advance, and no Club to play in it.

Thanks for such a concise reply - you’d think the EFL wouldn’t want the boro and Wycombe claims to have any credence at all - else it will open up potential future floodgates of claims.

In any case how can they be considered I am exit plan when they have no actual value until the arbitration is complete.

14 minutes ago, Coconut's Beard said:

Yes if you've pissed off your colleagues and slagged off the boss you might expect that you'll be on the end of a good kicking, with many turning a blind eye to to it.

You might also expect though that once you've been beaten to a pulp and left bleeding on the floor that the kicking stops and you're allowed to pick yourself up, try to pick up your scattered teeth and get yourself sorted out. You've had your punishment, fair enough.

That's where we're at. We're not asking for favours or for people to rush in and save us, just not to invent more ways to justify further attacks or to kick the chair we're using as support to get back on our feet out from under us.

Instead what's being allowed to happen is for two colleagues to decide we haven't been punished enough, refuse to let us get back on our feet but instead continuing to mercilessly kick us in the head to the point where our death seems certain.

This is being overseen by the boss who's now just reeling off lines from the corporate handbook about how he's not allowed to get involved in employee disputes, meaning he can just sit back and enjoy watching you be kicked to death, not condoning his employees actions but, well you know, very much condoning them and being complicit in your extinction.

Words taken from my hand book of how life really is when not in a court of law.

Well done ?

5 minutes ago, davenportram said:

Thanks for such a concise reply - you’d think the EFL wouldn’t want the boro and Wycombe claims to have any credence at all - else it will open up potential future floodgates of claims.

You would, however once this is all over, new rules will be made where this action cannot be taken against other clubs or you risk losing your membership to the league.

Not even satire at this point, it will happen as soon as this has been resolved.

18 minutes ago, secretsquirrel said:

Just Listened to Sportscene from last night-really well presented and the situation explained-Whilst we hardly warrant any airtime with national media this was excellent from Radio Derby-Well worth a listen if you can

Thats just rubbish Roy. The on strings meme produced by a fan was in celebration of winning the first hearing...who didn't celebrate it I know I did. Why does obvious fan banter deserve any more Karma than banter back? Again I repeat it was not Morris, you will not find any public quote Morris that was disrespectful to the EFL or any other Club.

2 minutes ago, Eatonram said:

Thats just rubbish Roy. The on strings meme produced by a fan was in celebration of winning the first hearing...who didn't celebrate it I know I did. Why does obvious fan banter deserve any more Karma than banter back? Again I repeat it was not Morris, you will not find any public quote Morris that was disrespectful to the EFL or any other Club.

Erm Erm Erm as WR would say

39 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

Will do

Thanks . And bang on the money. 

The point about leaking to the press is disgusting but this has been going on for two years now.  I think the admin team being professional people are probably more shocked than anyone. They are more used to dealing with proper regulators not this corrupt tinpot organisation the EFL.  

Just now, David said:

You would, however once this is all over, new rules will be made where this action cannot be taken against other clubs or you risk losing your membership to the league.

Not even satire at this point, it will happen as soon as this has been resolved. A meeting will take place where they all vote in favour as a number of clubs will face FFP deductions over the next 12 months.

They will wait until the window closes, then have the arbitration and tell Boro and Wycombe no case to answer, bring out the new rules you mention. OR they will offer us a further points deduction for not accounting for the claims, then let’s us proceed the takeover and tell boro and Wycombe to eff off

perfect result for the league in either scenario - DCFC relegated, No future claims for denial of promotion/or for in relegation.

when points deductions started for financial issues they punished Luton right down to the conference. They survived because they could find buyers - I’m sure we will always attract a buyer.

9 minutes ago, HectorsHouse said:

We just need them to gather support from the wider national media…. Come on Ed Dawes, Chris Coles and especially Colin Gibson… now is your time as journalists and presenters to seek a wider audience to this poo-housery 

Bring back Graham Richards to give out Gibson and Parrys phone numbers

7 minutes ago, David said:

Not even satire at this point, it will happen as soon as this has been resolved.

I can see us being aggrieved about a lot of things for years to come which is very sad. 

But, what this is already doing and will do more so from now on is to bring the DCFC supporter base and club even closer together which is what you need when you want to be a force to be reckoned with. Unity

Doubt that it will help but I have just emailed the PFA asking them if they could step in to try to clear the impass that we have. I deliberately have not gone into the details of the claim just the impass and how it could hurt players and supporters.

Though it might be worth a shot and wouldn't hurt if other on here did the same

2 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

Thanks . And bang on the money. 

The point about leaking to the press is disgusting but this has been going on for two years now.  I think the admin team being professional people are probably more shocked than anyone. They are more used to dealing with proper regulators not this corrupt tinpot organisation the EFL.  

You're welcome

The sad thing in this for me is that there are people who are still blaming the Administraters for all this when in all honesty the EFL are Agent Provocateur, By looking to have dealt with us in a way where they believe you're next to the death chamber, Then by some great fortune the cell door was left open and we could possibly walk out, Now they've seen that someone had left the door open and closed it firmly shut.

It should now go to a court of Law with the EFL in the dock as being complicit

1 minute ago, davenportram said:

They will wait until the window closes, then have the arbitration and tell Boro and Wycombe no case to answer, bring out the new rules you mention. OR they will offer us a further points deduction for not accounting for the claims, then let’s us proceed the takeover and tell boro and Wycombe to eff off

perfect result for the league in either scenario - DCFC relegated, No future claims for denial of promotion/or for in relegation.

when points deductions started for financial issues they punished Luton right down to the conference. They survived because they could find buyers - I’m sure we will always attract a buyer.

Yeah, my gut feeling is over the next couple of weeks they will threaten our league membership if proof of funds are not shown within 72hrs forcing us to sell players. 

Once the window as you shut, Boro and Wycombe will be told to drop their claims which they will, by this point the damage is done and they have the relegation they wanted all along.

I'm sure if they could have relegated us swapping places with Wycombe before the start of the season they would have, however the process wouldn't have been completed in time.

To me, in my opinion, it looks like the EFL decided a long time ago that our punishment will be relegation and they are doing everything in their power to ensure that happens. 

For all of Mel's wrongdoings, he was right on one thing, the EFL clearly have a vendetta against us, that now cannot be questioned. 

We are being made an example, a warning to all other clubs.

We passed our driving test, been driving for 5 years with no problem when one day receiving a letter from the DVLA to say that our licence is no longer valid, they have changed the pass rules and we must resit our test. Oh, they are also punishing us for driving without a licence.

12 minutes ago, David said:

Yeah, my gut feeling is over the next couple of weeks they will threaten our league membership if proof of funds are not shown within 72hrs forcing us to sell players. 

Once the window as you shut, Boro and Wycombe will be told to drop their claims which they will, by this point the damage is done and they have the relegation they wanted all along.

I'm sure if they could have relegated us swapping places with Wycombe before the start of the season they would have, however the process wouldn't have been completed in time.

To me, in my opinion, it looks like the EFL decided a long time ago that our punishment will be relegation and they are doing everything in their power to ensure that happens. 

For all of Mel's wrongdoings, he was right on one thing, the EFL clearly have a vendetta against us, that now cannot be questioned. 

We passed our driving test, been driving for 5 years with no problem when one day receiving a letter from the DVLA to say that our licence is no longer valid, they have changed the pass rules and we must resit our test. Oh, they are also punishing us for driving without a licence.

And have taken away our car

1 hour ago, Boycie said:

Hopefully the Ramstrust are petitioning the EFL for answers and going after them like they did when the three amigos were running us.

Or are they more interested in getting a seat on the new board?

They've got that exact question about whether to petition EFL on the agenda for next month's meeting, right after the long awaited vote on Rich Tea vs Digestives with the tea at the AGM. Problem is that Vera the Ways and Means officer is on a bus tour around the lake district, so they won't be quorate. Inside word is they're intending to propose an entirely new motion to replace her at an extraordinary meeting next Thursday. If I hear any more, I'll post it. Controversial.

16 minutes ago, David said:

Nixon has done that today in the sun. Trouble is with him you don't know if it is a guess or a leak