The Administration Thread

Boycie

41 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

I can't remember pre-Cloughie. And if you don't give Mac his due for the football we all loved after Jnr then I don't think your memory is a s good as you believe. ? #COYR

I can.

I was gutted when Tim Ward was sacked, replaced by this inexperienced upstart from Hartlepools United.

10 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

Steve McClaren has apologised to Derby County fans over the manner of his departure from the club 17 months ago but insisted he was not guilty of treachery.

...I committed too late in that period of speculation and rumour.

Comments made in hindsight after being employed by Mel again...little imagining he'd be sacked again so freely! ?#COYR

Edited by RoyMac5

Just now, Heisenberg said:

Some serious contradictions going on somewhere..

Says almost nothing that could be considered 'new' and is all conjecture. Of course the Admin would have to provide 'proof of funds' #shitstirring

https://uk.sports.yahoo.com/news/Derby-county-administrators-asked-show-182121618.html

So the EFL are questioning the integrity of the administrators as well now? 

My feeling is that this is just part of the due diligence and is magnifying the process unnecessarily. However why would Percy put his own integrity on the line by issuing the statement?

i suspect all will be revealed tomorrow (the new 48hours).

5 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I can.

I was gutted when Tim Ward was sacked, replaced by this inexperienced upstart from Hartlepools United.

Eddie i was gutted at the time, but what a decision in the end, more shocked when they accepted Clough/Taylor resignations, and the fans spend 3 years tryinging to have them reinstated, players about to take strike action when Mackay the turncoat took the managers job, and in the end Forest benefited from Derby's board stupid decision, how many titles and European cups could we have won, but what days we had.

12 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Says almost nothing that could be considered 'new' and is all conjecture. Of course the Admin would have to provide 'proof of funds' #shitstirring

https://uk.sports.yahoo.com/news/Derby-county-administrators-asked-show-182121618.html

Nothing good coming from the telegraph lately , think someone has it in for us there