The Administration Thread

Boycie

11 minutes ago, atherstoneram said:

You can have all the positivity you like regarding results but if the club can't be saved the results count for nothing and the academy players move on.All the administrators are bothered about is finance,not what's happening on the pitch.

Let’s wait and see. Too soon to be too down in the dumps ?

Really don't want to buy into the whole 'we are doomed' idea, but this is rather worrying and a fire sale seems fairly likely now, even if all ends up well in the end.

On another note, working in a not-too dissimilar industry, I'd be fuming if one of my colleagues had stated something was imminent to either client or public, only for the item to remain outstanding a week later. Number one rule is to manage expectations.

2 minutes ago, MK-Ram said:

Really don't want to buy into the whole 'we are doomed' idea, but this is rather worrying and a fire sale seems fairly likely now, even if all ends up well in the end.

On another note, working in a not-too dissimilar industry, I'd be fuming if one of my colleagues had stated something was imminent to either client or public, only for the item to remain outstanding a week later. Number one rule is to manage expectations.

I think it will be done pretty soon ish if roony gets his way.

1 hour ago, atherstoneram said:

I'm not down in the dumps,if we are saved great,if we are liquidated my view will be the administrators did their best,others on here will be clamouring for blood saying they didn't do their job properly.

I dont think we will go bust I think take over will be done really really soon.

1 minute ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

I'm waiting for the owner of that Brie Larsen gif to go full bust! ?

Else there'll be trouble... 

I really hope the forum has got the last of these childish jokes off their chest.  It's plain smut and I'd rather the thread was only used to keep us abreast of the takeover situation because without prompt support the assets are sagging and in fact could go completely bust/t*ts up.