The Administration Thread

Boycie

36 minutes ago, atherstoneram said:

They have to announce the preferred bidder and go through all that entails before they are anywhere near announcing a new owner,we can still lose players next week. Until new owners are named the administrators are fully in charge.

I can see this dragging on till end of January/February if we still have a club by then. 

6 minutes ago, ziggyram59 said:

I can see this dragging on till end of January/February if we still have a club by then. 

On 23 December a bidder increased their bid and another one dropped out. This should make the naming of the preferred bidder easier , which is why they are said to be imminent I would guess. 

The completion of the deal may well not be until February or even later. But we should at least know who the chosen one is.

1 minute ago, PistoldPete said:

On 23 December a bidder increased their bid and another one dropped out. This should make the naming of the preferred bidder easier , which is why they are said to be imminent I would guess. 

The completion of the deal may well not be until February or even later. But we should at least know who the chosen one is.

I wonder if they’re actually stalling a bit as we are looking quite good results wise at the mo.  Maybe the admin or buyers want to know for sure what league we’ll definitely be in?

9 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

Jose Mourinho Smile GIF by KICK

1 hour ago, Boycie said:

I wonder if they’re actually stalling a bit as we are looking quite good results wise at the mo.  Maybe the admin or buyers want to know for sure what league we’ll definitely be in?

It is not in administrators remit to "stall a bit" they are there working for creditors not the club. As soon as there is a suitable agreement for the creditors then the club can be sold unless the debt to be serviced is too high, the administrators won't bother what league the club are in and people have to understand they are not working for the club but for creditors.

2 hours ago, atherstoneram said:

It is not in administrators remit to "stall a bit" they are there working for creditors not the club. As soon as there is a suitable agreement for the creditors then the club can be sold unless the debt to be serviced is too high, the administrators won't bother what league the club are in and people have to understand they are not working for the club but for creditors.

Maybe buyers then ?

4 hours ago, Boycie said:

If anyone looking to become owners of DCFC had any serious thoughts that we might be playing in the Ch'ship next season, people might already question their judgement. 

2 hours ago, Boycie said:

Maybe buyers then ?

If you mean that buyers are stalling in the hope of finding which league we are going to be in before making an offer the administrators are not football experts they are financial experts. Once the administrators have completed their tasks of satisfying creditors then it is up to potential new owners to decide if the club is a viable proposition worth buying/saving irrespective of which league we are in.