Millwall (A) Matchday Thread

ThePrisoner

We’re the better team and should be ahead barring that defensive lapse.

Midfield is where it’s at, Shinnie, Bird and Knight doing the bulk really well and it looks balanced. Lawrence and Festy contributing well too, although Festy could do with being a little deeper to make better use of his pace.

There’s more pace in the side and more movement as players know they are likely to get a pass for their efforts. 

Baldocks a really mixed bag, good closing down and good work for the goal, but not good enough in possession generally.

Looks good!

1 minute ago, Yani P said:

positive is we are dominating the game - this lot have been on a great run and we have easily been the better team by far..they look really poor and have offerred nothing apart from accepting our injury time gift..

If we play the same 2nd half we win comfortably..

When did Derby last win comfortably ? I think Wanchope might have been in the team for that one 

our goalies leave at lot to be desired- no expletives I'm past the point.. We really seem to have the balls of a gnat - you just cant do that. 

Once again as with Brereton last week, don't complain about supporters acting like 13 yrs in a playground when players are such nobs when they score and act that way.  Shame if Malone picks up a substantial knock second half. Bennett will get one without any assistance most likely. 

Such a soft goal to concede, all started off by Davies though.

Why did he come so out of position to go for his header? 

Resulted in being behind the ball meaning Byrne had to come across to help cover leaving Malone in acres.

But then Byrne gets to Malone & doesnt slide in to attempt to block?

At first I thought good finish, low & hard, but watching it back how on earth has Roos managed to dive over the ball?!