Alan Nixon Breaks Silence on American Billionaire Bid

Kernow

8 hours ago, kevinhectoring said:

Thanks for attaching this - apologies I had not seen it before. 
Judging from your responses I’ve not been very clear.  I’ll try another tack :

When the administrators were appointed there was much anxiety about the stadium, and who controlled it. One of the first things the admins assured us was that the club would be sold with the stadium. They don’t say these things lightly and we know they have nothing in writing from MM. Before giving this assurance, they doubtless asked their learned lawyers whether they and MSD controlled it. The answer was obviously yes. Or they wouldn’t have said what they did 

sexy neal caffrey GIF
You are clutching at straws now. Please show me one communication from the Administrators where they assured us that the club would be sold with the Stadium. 

38 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

Thanks. Problem is all we have to go on is the legal charges lodged at Companies house  .. we don't have all the other loan documents they relate to. From that I noticed the "Rams Investment" loan to Gellaw in 2019.. the Rams themselves were not a party to that. That was discharged later (tidied up in 2021) , I think it was replaced by the MSD loan in 2020, at which time the Rams themselves also had an MSD legal charge against them. SO to me that suggests that Mel had borrowed money to help with the financing of the PPS purchase. And that borrowed money is on top of the money that the Rams have drawn down on since 2020.

That's how i read it , but I could be wrong, as i say we don't have much to go on.    

Pete. I suspect this is getting tiresome for many, and I am out for the rest of the day anyway so this will be my last post for a little while. Rams Investment was the Gabay Company. Any loan by Gabay to the Club is extinguished as I don’t recall them in the list of creditors that was published by the Administrators. I am pretty sure (99%) that the only fixed charge security over the stadium is to MSD. However, the stadium is not in the control of the Club/it’s Administrators - it being owned by Morris via his two Gellaw companies.

On 27/12/2021 at 02:59, sunnyhill60 said:

So the Mods let this thread degenerate into a punfest - pages and pages of tripe...

3 minutes ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

Couldn't agree more mate. It's become a proper dog's dinner if you ask me.

Don't have a cow, man!  It's only puns!

But yeah, it's all getting a bit too much to stomach, now.  Some of the puns are truly offal!  Perhaps it's time to ignore this thread, and have a butchers elsewhere.

On 27/12/2021 at 02:59, sunnyhill60 said:

So the Mods let this thread degenerate into a punfest - pages and pages of tripe which those seeking updates and info have to plough through.

Start a new section or better still a new forum for the clowns.

10 minutes ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

Couldn't agree more mate. It's become a proper dog's dinner if you ask me.

3 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Don't have a cow, man!  It's only puns!

Google Pout GIF

1 hour ago, i-Ram said:

Pete. I suspect this is getting tiresome for many, and I am out for the rest of the day anyway so this will be my last post for a little while. Rams Investment was the Gabay Company. Any loan by Gabay to the Club is extinguished as I don’t recall them in the list of creditors that was published by the Administrators. I am pretty sure (99%) that the only fixed charge security over the stadium is to MSD. However, the stadium is not in the control of the Club/it’s Administrators - it being owned by Morris via his two Gellaw companies.

I agree with this , except as I say the Club does have a long lease on PPS and MSD has a fixed charge on that as well as the fixed charge it has on the freehold owned by Gellaw.

Anyway, enjoy your day.

40 minutes ago, Derbados said:

Dec 24th: “we expect to announce the preferred bidder imminently”

Dec 29th: landscape tumbleweed GIF

I’m sure they string us along for a laugh, how many times have we heard the word “imminent” for then total radio silence from the club afterwards. 

farce

Or perhaps they are true to package the return to GSE (yes general sorts worldwide is GSE in disguise but no Tom Slick this time) or LoG mark 2 in a way to keep the sceptics from those regimes happy.

45 minutes ago, Derbados said:

Dec 24th: “we expect to announce the preferred bidder imminently”

Dec 29th: landscape tumbleweed GIF

I’m sure they string us along for a laugh, how many times have we heard the word “imminent” for then total radio silence from the club afterwards. 

farce

How dare they not progress to completion of agreeing a preferred bidder on Christmas Day, Boxing Day or two subsequent bank holiday days.

2 hours ago, i-Ram said:

sexy neal caffrey GIF
You are clutching at straws now. Please show me one communication from the Administrators where they assured us that the club would be sold with the Stadium. 

First radio interview. Stated with certainty 

you’re comparing a complex corporate restructuring with a residential mortgage and then telling me I’m posting nonsense ?

let me answer one of your questions : why would MSD refuse to accept repayment from your mythical unconnected purchaser of the stadium? The answer is, to avoid getting dragged into years of litigation relating to the value at which the stadium was sold (because it would be a fraction of £80m). Instead MSD would be advised to seek protection of a court supervised process (administration) which would almost definitely lead to the club and the stadium being sold together through this market tested process that the admins have been conducting   

20 minutes ago, kevinhectoring said:

First radio interview. Stated with certainty 

you’re comparing a complex corporate restructuring with a residential mortgage and then telling me I’m posting nonsense ?

let me answer one of your questions : why would MSD refuse to accept repayment from your mythical unconnected purchaser of the stadium? The answer is, to avoid getting dragged into years of litigation relating to the value at which the stadium was sold (because it would be a fraction of £80m). Instead MSD would be advised to seek protection of a court supervised process (administration) which would almost definitely lead to the club and the stadium being sold together through this market tested process that the admins have been conducting   

I think what admin team have said is that all of the proposed bidders including at the time Kirchner had made bids for the club including associated bid for PPS. And that agreement has been reached in principle with both Morris and MSD.

Which all makes a sense to me given the interaction between MSD and the other parties. 

1 hour ago, Tamworthram said:

How dare they not progress to completion of agreeing a preferred bidder on Christmas Day, Boxing Day or two subsequent bank holiday days.

I'm firmly in the glass half empty and just shattered camp, but even I know that 4 of the last 4 and a half days have been bank Holidays.

Without a shadow of a doubt, an announcement will be made today, tomorrow or Friday.

If we receive yet another delay message then things are about to go south.

2 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I'm firmly in the glass half empty and just shattered camp, but even I know that 4 of the last 4 and a half days have been bank Holidays.

Without a shadow of a doubt, an announcement will be made today, tomorrow or Friday.

If we receive yet another delay message then things are about to go south.

Maybe give the Internet a rest for a while, have fun with the family, you sound like a nervous wreck

1 hour ago, PistoldPete said:

I think what admin team have said is that all of the proposed bidders including at the time Kirchner had made bids for the club including associated bid for PPS. And that agreement has been reached in principle with both Morris and MSD.

Which all makes a sense to me given the interaction between MSD and the other parties. 

Yes. This is the most recent message I think. Maybe the MM agreement is to transfer the 202 shares to the purchaser and waive his claims against the club holdco. Don’t think he’d need to do much else. As for MSD I’d guess all they need to agree is a redemption amount - assuming nothing is being rolled over