Alan Nixon Breaks Silence on American Billionaire Bid

Kernow

17 minutes ago, I know nuffin said:

If CK didn't like not buying the rams he simply had to up his offer some more. As for Maguire when he was posting as the Baron he claimed he didn't get money from football. He then claimed he was offered a job with Derby just prior to administration and in his latest rant claimed he worked for the rams against the EFL charges. Strange for someone that claimed they did not make money from football. When I made a comment that companies House disagreed with him that post was taken down for a few days. Strange how companies House show a company with the same name as his podcast with a director with his name making about 80,k last year if I remember rightly. Me thinks he is doing a Boris

You know sumfin?

1 hour ago, jimtastic56 said:

Imminent is a handy word for the admin lads to use . It can mean - in the next 10 minutes or the next 10 days. Very much like saying - Soon , Shortly or it won’t long. Keeps us all guessing again.

I know. That’s why I wondered if I Know Nuffin had got their words mixed up they said the administrator SHOULD have announced the preferred bidder on Christmas Eve.

58 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

I know. That’s why I wondered if I Know Nuffin had got their words mixed up they said the administrator SHOULD have announced the preferred bidder on Christmas Eve.

Difficult to see why not as someone who knows sumfin says is is a one horse American race. Perhaps admin hoped the other one would come back with a higher bid

3 hours ago, Ted McMinn Football Genius said:

I agree too, I think both are equally immature in their twitter none sense  

I do also think CK was/ is so used to getting his own way regardless of his actions and he has nobody to answer to because he is his own boss and undoubtedly extremely successful at a young age.
His experience of life is he gets what he wants, however he wants and when he wants. For CK this failure to buy DCFC is an experience which is completely alien to him. This still doesn’t excuse his Forest rant some months ago either IMHO for the record.

Whereas Maguire has people to answer too, people that pay his wages I guess they aren’t going to be to appreciative of his unprofessional and immature tweets.

I don't think Companies House gives details of salaries, not for small companies anyway. 

5 minutes ago, Dean (hick) Saunders said:

This new bid smells more fishy than Captain Birdseyes fingers..

We should not be herring any more from them I expect.

Yep it's a complete scam.

The website is breaking plenty of laws. 

• There's no privacy policy. Yet they are asking for your email address to sign up. Strike 1.
  • They don't provide a physical mailing address. Strike 2.
  • They don't identify the company or person operating the site. Strike3. 

23 minutes ago, Dean (hick) Saunders said:

15 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

I agree, It's a load of Pollocks

14 minutes ago, Gisby said:

Cod not believe it when I read it. 

Stop with the puns, or I will tear you all to pisces!  They are giving me a haddock!

12 minutes ago, Grumpy Git said:

Sorry to hijack the thread, but can someone ITK tell me what time the ticket office will be open from/until tomorrow please?

Planning on making a last minute decision on whether to make the trip over tomorrow. ??

I am not sure on that one

But I would have through until kick off 

It might be worth checking dcfc website or give them a email or a tweet on tweeter mate.

50 minutes ago, Dean (hick) Saunders said:

My fingers smelt a lot like that Fri/Sat/Sun mornings during the late 90’s/early 00’s. 

Can’t beat the smell of scampi in the morning.