Alan Nixon Breaks Silence on American Billionaire Bid

Kernow

15 minutes ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

Hoping the small number of naysayers will cut CK some slack now. The fact that he's looking to press ahead despite recent events really ought to be heartening and he does seem a genuine guy who is in it for the long-haul. We all need to rally around him and make the guy feel welcome if he does put up as seems very likely. 

COYR

I’m in. ??‍♂️

5 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

When he becomes the prefered bidder he'll get my full support, But there's others out there that are not so loud.

There may be, but the admins have gone pretty quiet about the multiple bidders piece and thus far, we only know that Chris is happy to take a punt irrespective of sanctions / relegation. This might be simply because others are working under NDA but until Quantuma confirm as much and we get to see the cut of their jib, Chris remains in pole position in my mind.

I don't really get this whole, 'he's too brash, too American' thing anyway. I think he was simply trying to have the craic with us fans and make sure we knew where his heart is. I'll not be issuing any character judgements based on such limited evidence anyway. He obviously took onboard the criticism in any case as he's dialled things down most recently. I take that as a positive thing, though I concede that others may take more persuading.

52 minutes ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

Hoping the small number of naysayers will cut CK some slack now. The fact that he's looking to press ahead despite recent events really ought to be heartening and he does seem a genuine guy who is in it for the long-haul. We all need to rally around him and make the guy feel welcome if he does put up as seems very likely. 

COYR

No, he tweeted about Forest and therefore he is exactly the same as Erik Alonso!

24 minutes ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

There may be, but the admins have gone pretty quiet about the multiple bidders piece and thus far, we only know that Chris is happy to take a punt irrespective of sanctions / relegation. This might be simply because others are working under NDA but until Quantuma confirm as much and we get to see the cut of their jib, Chris remains in pole position in my mind.

I don't really get this whole, 'he's too brash, too American' thing anyway. I think he was simply trying to have the craic with us fans and make sure we knew where his heart is. I'll not be issuing any character judgements based on such limited evidence anyway. He obviously took onboard the criticism in any case as he's dialled things down most recently. I take that as a positive thing, though I concede that others may take more persuading.

I've nothing against CK, Carl Jackson said on Ramzone that those bidders are on board with what happened re -21 points...unless I heard wrong, Not all Americans are loud, There's some English that are just as loud, The fact he's coming across as a knight in shining armour is solely down to CK, People will read what he says and get on board with it all, I remember a few years back when Alan Stanford put £1 million on a winner takes all game of cricket here in the UK, He was at the head of a huge Ponzi scheme and still in prison I believe.

The Admins are no fools, They'll choose the right ones that are best for the creditors, If it's CK all well and good, As for the EFL ckecking credability...I wont hold my breath on that, They have form.

1 hour ago, VulcanRam said:

This. There are three (at least) other serious bidders who are getting on with it without the self publicity and who might be just as good if not better than this guy. Best not to get carried away with him at this stage as he might not be the chosen buyer. 

The other bidders must be Mel Morris because the silence is deafening coming from their camp.