Alan Nixon Breaks Silence on American Billionaire Bid

Kernow

12 hours ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

So all we need to find is an English Trappist monk, with no internet access, who happens to be a billionaire and fancies running a football club when he's not ritually self-flagellating or praying.

How hard can it be? ?

LOL!

The blokes 34, seemingly built his wealth on technology. And likes to tweet. That is his crime right now, he's taken a nice photo at the game with his missus and posted it on his social media profile. 

He's making far too much noise! 

Good job im not taking over as i would be screaming from the roif tops " Derby fans your troubles are over " . I will make it my priority to squash the turd of middlesborough and take our rightful place in the prem on attendances alone.  To the muppets down the a52 .....i give you barbara clough saying about brian ...what was his favourite win in all that he won . Barbara then takes out the medal hanging on her neck " this one she says ......derbys first championship . Says it all doesnt it . Right im just off to place my euro lottery ticket .......stranger things have happened.  I would also place b4 in charge of the flange sales. 

P.s For the ones that dont know the barbara bit is actually true and not enough is made of it in the faces of those red dogs.  

Edited by NottsRammy

20 hours ago, Abu Derby said:

If he’s paid £90m for an aircraft then it’s probably a Boeing 737. That’s a tad unbelievable unless he has around 100 friends(hangers on) and business associates who fly around with him. 

how do you get to be  one of these a hanger ons, traveling around the world ?

can he call into Dublin airport on the way to EMA 

hitchhiking brand new day GIF by Pepper

15 hours ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

So all we need to find is an English Trappist monk, with no internet access, who happens to be a billionaire and fancies running a football club when he's not ritually self-flagellating or praying.

How hard can it be? ?

He's brewing Tynt Meadow. Unfortunately, Trappists renounce all material things (e.g. money) with the exception of what is required for the upkeep of the abbey plus any missionary work, and don't go in for self-flagellation any more. Apart from that, good try.

3 hours ago, Eddie said:

He's brewing Tynt Meadow. Unfortunately, Trappists renounce all material things (e.g. money) with the exception of what is required for the upkeep of the abbey plus any missionary work, and don't go in for self-flagellation any more. Apart from that, good try.

Pint of liquidation it is then buddy ☹️