Rams vs Luton Matchday Thread

Bwash_Ram

1 hour ago, i-Ram said:

I’d heard about the delivery already. Three little birds told me. I will watch the game on telly but don’t leave me waiting in vain. Get up, stand up, so I can quickly and easily spot you in the crowd ?

Is this love that you're feeling? Could you be loved?

Let's hope our only shot isn't at the sheriff!

3 hours ago, i-Ram said:

Can half fans watch this on Sky’s red button?  If not I would be really grateful if all regular matchday attendees could let me know how inadequate I am for not making the effort to step through the gates of Pride Park.

very inadequate, even i know theres no gates at Pride Park...?

3 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

We're almost certainly getting the extra deduction for the ammotisation related stuff regardless. Obviously timing wise, I'm sure the EFL would love it to drop the day we climb out of the bottom three, but that's just because...

The amortisation deduction could be some way off yet. Hopefully the administration deduction will be removed before then.

3 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

My Ajax Bob Marley shirt has apparently arrived today, and I have every intention of wearing it tomorrow...

... That's assuming I can actually fit into it, of course.  Just checked, and I opted for medium!  Bit scared now, to be fair!   What was I thinking!   ?

OK, there's a minor adjustment required to the central paunch (obvs!), but other than that... Like.  A.  Glove.

It's an absolute beaut, and if anyone comes on here this evening claiming to be feeling better than I do right now, I will laugh in their face, and call BS!  Cos It ain't so!

giphy.gif

Well it'd be nice if we could change things up front to bring some creativity... But due to (well documented) reasons, there's not many options! I'd go with this:

Allsop
Ebosele  Jagielka  Davies  Buchanan
                  Bird  Shinnie
        Knight  Morrison  Jozwiak
                    Lawrence

Subs: Roos, Byrne, Baldock, Kazim, Stearman, Sibley, Watson

Need a win and to start scoring. I didn't see us against preston but in the games previous to that clear chances have been hard to come by barring a piece of individual magic. I think against blackburn and luton we've got to be targeting 4 points to build some momentum for our relegation fight. 

The Ebosele - Byrne decision is a tough one. It's a shame we don't have two options of that quality up front for example.

For me, Ebosele has to be in the side if he's fit, because he's the only player we have with genuine pace and dynamism. We have plenty of players who are neat, tidy and clever in possession, but few genuine athletes.

I also wonder when Rooney will consider dropping either Ravel or Lawrence, neither of whom are delivering at the level their ability (and reputations) suggest they should.

Get Jozwiak back, Lawrence as false 9, Sibley and Morrison....it worked before during the 45 minutes it was tried.

Tough on Knight but....attack, attack, attack........

Allsop

Byrne   Jagielka Davies  Buchanan

Bird     Shinnie

Jozwiak     Morrison   Sibley

Lawrence