Rams vs Luton Matchday Thread

Bwash_Ram

3 hours ago, cosmic said:

I'm back in the UK seeing family for the first time since the playoff final, and managed to grab a ticket for tonight's game...

I love the fact that any outsiders reading that might think you've done really well, and/or been really lucky, like it was a Wembley ticket, or even a Peter Kay ticket!  ?

Anyway... welcome back.  Hope they do you proud.  Enjoy.  (No idea where you reside, but I'd just like to apologise for the weather.  Looks like we're in for a damp evening!  ?  

?

9 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

I love the fact that any outsiders reading that might think you've done really well, and/or been really lucky, like it was a Wembley ticket, or even a Peter Kay ticket!  ?

Anyway... welcome back.  Hope they do you proud.  Enjoy.  (No idea where you reside, but I'd just like to apologise for the weather.  Looks like we're in for a damp evening!  ?  

?

Cheers, Mucker. I live in Berlin, and the weather there isn’t much better this time of the year!

Anyway, rain and under the lights, what more could I ask for! (Maybe a dramatic win). 

Byrne replaces Festy Ebosele who drops to the substitutes bench for this evening’s game. Craig Forsyth misses out once again through illness.

Derby County: Allsop, Byrne, Shinnie, Jagielka, Jozwiak, Bird, Lawrence (C), Morrison, Buchanan, Davies, Knight.

Substitutes: Roos, Kazim-Richards, Stearman, Sibley, Watson, Ebosele, Williams.

COYR

Just now, 86 Hair Islands said:

Byrne replaces Festy Ebosele who drops to the substitutes bench for this evening’s game. Craig Forsyth misses out once again through illness.

Derby County: Allsop, Byrne, Shinnie, Jagielka, Jozwiak, Bird, Lawrence (C), Morrison, Buchanan, Davies, Knight.

COYR

Byrne coming back in is completely expected but I think it's a mistake, I think we'd be better off sticking with Ebosele and let him have a good run of games.

1 minute ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

COYR

Anything on Stretton? Interesting to see Joz back, time for him to shine and cement his place maybe.

19 minutes ago, cstand said:

Unable to attend tonight season tickets given to family. Will be listening 1st half in a hospital car park. Then 2nd half at home. COYR.

Correction struggling to get a signal on radio but I am in Nottingham. Will have to rely on the forum tonight.

Edited by cstand

I hate us starting games without a striker on the pitch. Stretton playing the other night for U23’s seems like a mistake to me knowing full well that Baldock would be sitting this out and CKR is only just back from a decent amount of time sidelined.

Hope Joz scores 15 tonight 

2 minutes ago, Taribo said:

I hate us starting games without a striker on the pitch. Stretton playing the other night for U23’s seems like a mistake to me knowing full well that Baldock would be sitting this out and CKR is only just back from a decent amount of time sidelined.

Hope Joz scores 15 tonight 

We looked good with Lawrence playing false 9 against Forest. I think we’ll see some good movement and chances up front tonight.

4 minutes ago, cstand said:

Correction struggling to get a signal on radio but I am in Nottingham. Will have to rely on the forum tonight.

You poor fellow. What’s it like there ? I have to say I never realised they had electronic broadcast communication. Wrap up warm and don’t speak to strangers