Rams vs Luton Matchday Thread

Bwash_Ram

8 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Allsop needs to be quicker at releasing the ball. Several times over the past few games he's given it away cheaply in bad positions. Luckily the defense recovers quick enough to cover, but we will get punished sooner or later

He’s not as good as Roos with his feet (until it comes to kicking the ball). Still feel he’s more secure all round than the other two. 

16 minutes ago, ANGERMAN1 said:

Damn, I missed that (getting ready for work) should we of had a pen?

15 minutes ago, Yani P said:

Not sure if it was just outside but Morrison was tackled from behind so should have been a foul as he didnt appear to get the ball

If you tackle from behind it shouldn't matter if you get the ball or not. It's still a foul. I'm not watching so I don't know where it happened, but our missed penalty count this season is very high. It would be worth an extra half-down points at least already if the officials had made clear and obvious decisions. But that can't be allowed as we need to be made an example of.

2 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

If you tackle from behind it shouldn't matter if you get the ball or not. It's still a foul. I'm not watching so I don't know where it happened, but our missed penalty count this season is very high. It would be worth an extra half-down points at least already if the officials had made clear and obvious decisions. But that can't be allowed as we need to be made an example of.

agree should have been a foul - might just have been outside but would have been dead centre