Derby finally accept 21 point deduction.

taggy180

45 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

the reason Derby County Football Club went into administration is so so simple..... Mel Morris stopped putting in the money to keep them out of administration.....that is it, nothing else....If he was still pumping money into the club we would not be in administration.

I think your record is stuck. If there was a big money tree we would not be in administration. 

there is no money tree. Money doesn’t grow on trees. we know this. 

2 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

I think your record is stuck. If there was a big money tree we would not be in administration. 

Bit like my kids.  They're convinced I own a load money trees. 

10 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

I have one in my back garden, With it being almost winter they are shedding the notes...ps, i'm not telling you where I live.

image.thumb.png.0c79253b945888ef19f9b891e2863c4d.png

1 hour ago, MuespachRam said:

the reason Derby County Football Club went into administration is so so simple..... Mel Morris stopped putting in the money to keep them out of administration.....that is it, nothing else....If he was still pumping money into the club we would not be in administration.

So what you are saying is that if Mel kept pumping money in to cover our losses, we would be fine and not be deducted any points?

Why are the EFL looking at docking points for breaking the P&S rules?

1 hour ago, MuespachRam said:

yeah, they probably cover the wages of our goalkeepers....or maybe Tom Lawrence for 6 months.

We lost about £15m in 20/21 alone, never mind the tail end of 19/20 and the lasting impact into 21/22.

Other clubs also had access to the £8m(?) loan too. So even though some clubs such as Bristol would have had similar Covid losses to us (both in absolute and percentage terms) they all had a lifeline whereas as we did not.

1 hour ago, jono said:

Not logical ! Wrong ! 

That’s like saying the glass broke when it hit the floor. Sure if did, but Covid knocked it off the shelf. 

no disrespect friend but you have been brainwashed by Mel and his cronies. covid hasn't caused any other football club in england to go in administration, what muespachram has said is FACT. we are in administration because of years of wreckless spending and then Mel decided hes had enough, covid is not an excuse. 

Just now, alram said:

no disrespect friend but you have been brainwashed by Mel and his cronies. covid hasn't caused any other football club in england to go in administration, what muespachram has said is FACT. we are in administration because of years of wreckless spending and then Mel decided hes had enough, covid is not an excuse. 

It would be just as easy to dismiss your viewpoint by saying you’ve been brainwashed by Steve Gibson and the EFL. 

The fact remains that the administrators think there is a reasonable case to be considered by an independent panel - unless they’ve been brainwashed by Mel too?

4 minutes ago, alram said:

Please don’t state your opinions as Facts. We are not the first club to go into admin since the pandemic struck and we won’t be the last. 

if reckless spending caused us to go into admin they would have gone into admin in 2017/18 or 2018/18. We didn’t.

we went into admin during the worst pandemic for 100 years and we were the club worst affected financially by that. .. because we had the largest crowds prior to COVID and didn’t get the COVID loans that other clubs got.

24 minutes ago, Indy said:

It would be just as easy to dismiss your viewpoint by saying you’ve been brainwashed by Steve Gibson and the EFL. 

The fact remains that the administrators think there is a reasonable case to be considered by an independent panel - unless they’ve been brainwashed by Mel too?

This really has to be the last word on this argument.

2 hours ago, MuespachRam said:

That is correct. However he was normally expected to put in £8.5m per season and all of a sudden needed to put in £20m something he wasn't or could do. 

50 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

We lost about £15m in 20/21 alone, never mind the tail end of 19/20 and the lasting impact into 21/22.

Other clubs also had access to the £8m(?) loan too. So even though some clubs such as Bristol would have had similar Covid losses to us (both in absolute and percentage terms) they all had a lifeline whereas as we did not.

Also Bristol's owners have pots of money I believe.

50 minutes ago, Indy said:

Oh come on indy and pete, why are people even buying covid as an excuse.

That is all it is, an excuse. It is like murdering 10 people and saying that you were out of control because you had 1 pint before hand.

we were in the ditch before covid even came about, we are NOT in administration because of Covid. If people chose to believe that then fine but it's a load of absolute crap.

The only change from NOW and PRE COVID was the interest of Mel Morris. How can anybody believe any other story.

Edited by alram

I get the feeling some fans do not want us to be successful in this appeal, and then want the EFL to throw the book at us which would guarantee relegation and why?....Well we apparently deserve it.

One fact is, the administrators have taken a look at the books, and believe they have a case and as a Derby fan, call me odd, but I hope they are successful and the points deduction is reduced.

I know, I know, controversial right?! I promise you I'm not trolling here, I genuinely want us to be successful in this appeal.