Relegation team onwards

seths-cap

Just a daft game to play in between reading all doom and gloom efl/fa tea bagging fiasco.

From the team we had the first season back in the championship until now, pick three players you’d like in the squad right now. 

Try and pick based on what we actually need as opposed to just typing Martin/Martin/Martin if possible. 

I’d go for Hulse, Thorne and Barker

Edited by angieram
Grammar

5 minutes ago, seths-cap said:

Just a daft game to play in between reading all doom and gloom efl/fa tea bagging fiasco.

From the team we had the first season back in the championship until now, pick three players you’d like in the squad right now. 

Try and pick based on what we actually need as opposed to just typing Martin/Martin/Martin if possible. 

I’d go for Hulse, Thorne and Barker

All three were sick notes. 

22 minutes ago, hintonsboots said:

Thought it was a thread about the current team visiting the local children's hospital .

Realised my mistake now and have no idea how to change it. Suppose I’ll just have to look like a numpty.

8 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Do we get them as they are or at their best?

Anyway,

Jamie Ward - jozwiak but actually effective, good needle towards the opposition.

Jeff Hendrick - yeah he could be frustrating but he could fit right into our midfield.

John Eustace - a rock.

You get them at their best.

I wanted to pick a winger/wide player but with a lack of strikers, a real defensive midfielder and Curtis and Jags being the age they are (both doing a brilliant job though) I had to go for what I did. If it was 4 I’d have Wardy all day long, cracking player.