Rams vs Reading Matchday Thread

Bwash_Ram

I don't think I've ever seen such an impotent team in all my years of watching professional football. Reading are letting us have the ball in all manner of dangerous areas, trying to draw us on, because they know it will be a miracle if we score a goal. You have to score when you dominate, but we just don't know how.

Buchanan should have played instead of Fozzy. Shinnie is the worst culprit so far in terms of having broken Reading's lines and with the pitch open in front of him, turning back and playing difficult backwards or sideways balls to put us into trouble. I thought Sibbo would be dropped for this game but my word in this game we are desperate for him to play. Otherwise it has 0-1 written all over it when we'll claim we dominated and were very unlucky, but in truth we could play for a week and not threaten.

5 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

I don't think I've ever seen such an impotent team in all my years of watching professional football. Reading are letting us have the ball in all manner of dangerous areas, trying to draw us on, because they know it will be a miracle if we score a goal. You have to score when you dominate, but we just don't know how.

Buchanan should have played instead of Fozzy. Shinnie is the worst culprit so far in terms of having broken Reading's lines and with the pitch open in front of him, turning back and playing difficult backwards or sideways balls to put us into trouble. I thought Sibbo would be dropped for this game but my word in this game we are desperate for him to play. Otherwise it has 0-1 written all over it when we'll claim we dominated and were very unlucky, but in truth we could play for a week and not threaten.

Just finished reading this and . . .

Aged well