Rams vs Reading Matchday Thread

Bwash_Ram

Hopefully Ghost of Clough’s premonition will be realised and Roos will be available, pending Gibsons approval.

agree with starting with Tom centrally up top with the three behind interlinking

joz looks better this season and deserves a start  

bladock does decent work for the team there’s no doubting that but if Tom has to start I’d rather he was up top as he did ok against forest there.

Marshall  

Ebo  Davies  stear  Williams

Shinnie

knight     Watson     Lawrence

Stretton Baldock 

I'd be resting some and go for something like this I doubt however we'll ever see Marshall again or have two up top but you never know.

Edited by Rammed79

I'm surprised we haven't appealed the Roos sending off, but maybe we couldn't afford it? In which case I suggest we're looking at:

Allsop

Byrne     Jagielka     Davies     Buchanan

Bird        Shinnie

Knight     Morrison     Jozwiak

Lawrence

Subs:  Stearman  Forsyth   Ebosele    Sibley   Watson   Baldock   Stretton   

I don't think we'll have Foulkes on the bench as we can't afford to create a new "player of professional standing". The EFL should be ashamed. What a farce this is, deliberately preventing young footballers coming through. In an emergency Jags will go in goal. I'm not certain Sibbo has done enough to keep his place, love him though I do, though it could be Rooney sacrifices Joz instead if we go with this type of team. And I hate seeing Knight out wide, but I figure there'll be a lot of rotation in that front four which might end up being quite a lot of 4-3-3 with Knight in the midfield 3. I think we're better off without Baldock starting - if we are going with a traditional centre forward I'd prefer to see Stretton.

6 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

I'm surprised we haven't appealed the Roos sending off, but maybe we couldn't afford it? In which case I suggest we're looking at:

Allsop

Byrne     Jagielka     Davies     Buchanan

Bird        Shinnie

Knight     Morrison     Jozwiak

Lawrence

Subs:  Stearman  Forsyth   Ebosele    Sibley   Watson   Baldock   Stretton   

I don't think we'll have Foulkes on the bench as we can't afford to create a new "player of professional standing". The EFL should be ashamed. What a farce this is, deliberately preventing young footballers coming through. In an emergency Jags will go in goal. I'm not certain Sibbo has done enough to keep his place, love him though I do, though it could be Rooney sacrifices Joz instead if we go with this type of team. And I hate seeing Knight out wide, but I figure there'll be a lot of rotation in that front four which might end up being quite a lot of 4-3-3 with Knight in the midfield 3. I think we're better off without Baldock starting - if we are going with a traditional centre forward I'd prefer to see Stretton.

Probably our best players but not an obvious goalscorer amongst them, which is about where we are at the moment. 

Could arguably keep Knight back and start with Stretton. 

We need to get back to basics and get players in the box. Tippy tappy only gets you so far. We need to gamble on crosses and get every player believing they can score.