Rams vs Reading Matchday Thread

Bwash_Ram

2 minutes ago, atherstoneram said:

I noticed that last season,would be watching the match on ramstv and sky sports center would say there has been a goal at PP but on ramstv the goal hadn't yet been scored.

I'm following on BBC text.... 

.... Hope we can hang on here vs the baggies... ?

3 minutes ago, atherstoneram said:

I noticed that last season,would be watching the match on ramstv and sky sports center would say there has been a goal at PP but on ramstv the goal hadn't yet been scored.

It works quite well though on red button. Like a mug paid for rams tv so have red button tv then using rams tv as replay

Great run from Stretton there, from the halfway line, from a standing start. He showed a brilliant turn of speed to get into the box and take the shot. It's an odd thing to say but he's the only Derby player on the pitch (it's only him and Sibley available tonight) who are desperate to score. No one else wants it badly enough. Which is why I'm disappointed Stretton didn't score earlier from a cut back on the left. A tremendous opportunity to open his Pride Park account.

Derby nemesis Junior Hoilett is now on. I feel we really need a second goal. Reading are beginning to win a lot of ball in midfield and create chances. 

Sibbo is apparently due to come on. And boy do we desperately need his forward impetus. Yet the ball has gone dead twice since the RamsTV people said that and we've not made the vital change required. Too slow Rooney!