Notice to appoint administrators

DerbySmog

2 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Its got nothing to do with the EFL.

Neither have a lot of things but it doesnt stop them. However if this as is being suggested by various posters (which i dont believe) a final play from Mel to manipulate matters, this potential new owner would need to agree any points deduction/ business plan with EFL and be approved as owners by EFL. How will that go if it comes out that out that they are part of some agreement/play with Mel? If they are not approved we would then be totally up ? creek. I am not having a go as your post is incredibly interesting re timing of everything but concerned based on Mel's behaviour as owner

2 minutes ago, CBRammette said:

Neither have a lot of things but it doesnt stop them. However if this as is being suggested by various posters (which i dont believe) a final play from Mel to manipulate matters, this potential new owner would need to agree any points deduction/ business plan with EFL and be approved as owners by EFL. How will that go if it comes out that out that they are part of some agreement/play with Mel? If they are not approved we would then be totally up ? creek. I am not having a go as your post is incredibly interesting re timing of everything but concerned based on Mel's behaviour as owner

Well if its true, its not like something will happen and the EFL will not realise is it?!

5 minutes ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

Anyone turning up to boo and wave placards? 

Evidently answering fans questions. Location not mentioned but my money is on a catholic church somewhere and a confession box. ?

Edited by Miggins

12 hours ago, DerbySmog said:

Because all Companies associated with the club and MM have entered administration, including the company that owns the ground. 

So MM has put all of his companies into administration because Derby County are in trouble. Can’t understand why he’d do that if there some that are still going operating okay.

1 minute ago, davenportram said:

So MM has put all of his companies into administration because Derby County are in trouble. Can’t understand why he’d do that if there some that are still going operating okay.

The loans were taken out in other companies and would most likely be serviced by DCFC.

If DCFC are not generating income then the other companies cannot service the debt.

2 minutes ago, davenportram said:

Good point, Is it to protect DCFC in some way or is it to protect Mel ?

When I say protect DCFC, I mean is it part of another plan ?

I know we’ve all at one time or another had our grievances with Kieran Maguire but now might be the time to let it go and give him a follow.

Another one is the Andy @DERBY5HIRE account, another that was dealt with some suspicion but there may have been some truth in what he was saying despite the more cryptic messages.

I just need to state I don’t understand a lot of this but it seemed strange to me that all of this became known on Friday evening. Do all these people work every day or does that give the weekend for something to be sorted out before Monday morning. I think I may just be trying to persuade myself there could be hope!

Let's just be clear, Steve Gibson might be a good owner of Middlesbrough, but, his actions in this are entirely Partizan in the interests of MFC because we pipped Boro to 6th place under Lampard.

Not a demand for justice, not a concern for the integrity of the game. Purely acting to try to advance MFC at the expense of DCFC. Including petitioning to let MFC have a go at prosecuting Derby because the EFL failed.

11 minutes ago, TuffLuff said:

I know we’ve all at one time or another had our grievances with Kieran Maguire but now might be the time to let it go and give him a follow.

Another one is the Andy @DERBY5HIRE account, another that was dealt with some suspicion but there may have been some truth in what he was saying despite the more cryptic messages.

So if we weren't paying our dues pre Covid, it's knocks the chances of claiming Force Majeure causing Administration? 

No chance we will get the 12 PT deduction overturned.

7 minutes ago, archram said:

I just need to state I don’t understand a lot of this but it seemed strange to me that all of this became known on Friday evening. Do all these people work every day or does that give the weekend for something to be sorted out before Monday morning. I think I may just be trying to persuade myself there could be hope!

I think there is hope because of the simple economic logic that Pride Park Stadium is worth a lot more if Derby County exist.

MSD will take the route that best protects their investment. Their main security is PPS, so it is in their interests to safeguard the future of Derby County.

The danger is the hmrc and football debts. If MSD calculate that by saving the club they will need to take on an unsustainable level of debt, they could look on liquidation as the best method of limiting their loss.

All is not well in the state of Derby.

No sugar, Sherlock.

But, wait, it's all a bit odd, no? Some things don't add up.

Mel has always stated that he would not sell us down the river..... It certainly looks like it now though but.... Maybe, like one or two others, I'm clutching at straws.

Maybe there is a plan to transition to new owners in a way that they find more acceptable financially.

Maybe it's just that Mel's health is even worse than we're aware of and he really does need to get rid quick.

It is disgraceful that he didn't have the honour to tell Rooney personally before the news broke. But then Rooney also said they haven't spoken for weeks.

Is that Mel's health or a major falling out? The latter would be understandable. After all, Rooney has been sold a pup.

But another puzzle, why do this on a Friday night just before a game?

Rooney, the players, staff and fans didn't just cope really well, they made me as proud as it's possible to feel.

Nevertheless, the timing is strange.

I hope, in time (sooner the better), we'll get some answers. I just don't think it's as simple as Mel being a *#"&*ing bamford.