Player Ratings #5 : vs Forest

Rampant

29 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Agree with most of that but thought bird had a stinker,making several misplaced passes that could have easily led to a goal being conceded playing a better team.

Just needs to sharpen up and increase his awareness because theres a very good player in there.

Upon reflection I may have gone slightly too high but I still think he was one of the better players out there. I can only really remember one opportunity were he made a mistake that should have led to real danger (when he took a player on and got it wrong). In general I thought he was positive, was making a real effort to make sputtering build up play work and his defensive work was excellent. 

Roos          5.5

Byrne         7.5

Forsyth      7.5

Davies        7.0

Jagielka      7.0

Bird             7.5

Shinnie        6.5

Morrison      7.0

Sibley          6.5

Jozwiak       7.0

Lawrence     7.0

Stretton       7.0

Buchanan (optional)     6.5

1 hour ago, brady1993 said:

Upon reflection I may have gone slightly too high but I still think he was one of the better players out there. I can only really remember one opportunity were he made a mistake that should have led to real danger (when he took a player on and got it wrong). In general I thought he was positive, was making a real effort to make sputtering build up play work and his defensive work was excellent. 

He made two errors that led to forest attacks in the second half, first one, harsh to call an error as was about an inch away from being an outstanding pass to set us on the attack but it was well cut out by Forest, the second he didn’t commit to win the ball lost it, but then won it back before playing a suicide pass across the middle to a Forest player which left us badly exposed, but than that he was excellent. 

Roos          5

Byrne         7

Forsyth      9 (10 for the nut stamp)

Davies        7

Jagielka      7

Bird             7

Shinnie        6

Morrison      6

Sibley          5

Jozwiak       8

Lawrence     8

Stretton       6

Buchanan (optional)     7

6 hours ago, Rampant said:

Deadline: Sun 7pm

Half points accepted. Average performance = 6.0

Roos 5.5

Byrne 6.5

Forsyth 7

Davies 6.5

Jagielka 7

Bird 7.5

Shinnie 6.5

Morrison 6

Sibley 6

Jozwiak 6.5

Lawrence 7.5

Stretton 7

Buchanan (optional) 6

Roos…………5. Distribution awry at times and probably should’ve kept out the goal.

Byrne………..6. Some timely challenges. Some poorly executed corners. 

Forsyth……..7. Fantastic assist. Sloppy later due to tired legs.

Davies………7. Like the running out of defence with the ball. 

Jagielka……7. Blotted his exquisite copy book with a near disastrous gift pass first half.

Bird…………..8.  MotM. The cpu in the circuit. Won ball, Knitted, threaded, and spoiled.

Shinnie……..5. Quiet by his usual standards.

Morrison….7. Sublime. Beautiful poise & balletic. I want him to take more responsibility for the end product.

Sibley………6. Below par. Made a nuisance of himself but usually in isolation.

Jozwiak…..7. Playing further infield & knitting well with Lawrence & Morrison. Looks improved.

Lawrence….7. Great goal. A threat but took a knock and should’ve left the field sooner.

Stretton……6. So unlucky not to score. 

Buchanan (optional)…..7. Looked very dangerous and raided their defence at will. Should’ve been on sooner.

A very poor red dogs team should’ve been dead and buried by h-t when they were very vulnerable. Instead we took the foot off the gas and became disorganised. Shabby refereeing denied us 2 penalties. They were so lucky to emerge with a point, but Derby need to learn a more ruthless nature. 

Roos 6

Byrne 6

Forsyth 7.5

Davies 7

Jagielka 6

Bird ? 8

Shinnie 6.5

Morrison 7

Sibley 6

Jozwiak 7.5

Lawrence 8

Stretton 6

Buchanan (optional) 7

Like several others, would have given different scores for each half, but have marked on their best bits! 

I didn't mind the substitutions, but would have made them earlier. Buchanan caused them a lot of problems that last ten minutes.