Sheff Utd vs Derby County Matchday Thread (league cup)

RadioactiveWaste

Was in Sheffield so thought i would try the ticket office to see if i could get an extra ticket . Not possible because normally the away team returns all unsold tickets but Derby have not done this  .

Unless they are returned they cannot offer pay on the day even if they wanted to ! 

I’ve just looked on the carabo streaming site or whatever it’s called, and you can buy match passes for £10, only available in uk and Ireland.

Trouble is, it says not available in my county. (I’m not on holiday)

On 21/08/2021 at 18:30, RadioactiveWaste said:

League Cup 2nd Round

24/08/2021

Sheffield Utd vs Derby County

Bramall Lane

KO: 19.45

After a hard game against Colin at his most irritating, next up is an interesting trip to Sheff utd. After relegation they've not really looked the force they were when they were on the up. Given it's the league cup, exect both sides to make quite a few changes - which from a Derby point of view is relevant because these are the players who are going to be in the league matches if anyone goes down injured.

There's no reason to expect a win or fear defeat - it's a cup game and they exist to just throw things around in a mixture and see what game you get on the day.

you mentioned on the up............mentioned changes...............mentioned goes down........and to keep this unbeaten thread going, maybe this picture.......and what tram you get on the day might just help @RadioactiveWastekeep on going that little bit longer.

Sheffield.jpg