The Supporters

DarkFruitsRam7

1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

But it was really really really loud so I could have missed it. But clubs brush all of us are the same we are not.

You are right the singing was really loud and constant for the 90 minutes (impressive in our position) so it would have been difficult to hear anything yelled by an individual or small group. I assume the offensive comments were yelled in injury time once they scored and singing quietened. As I mentioned yesterday still heard nothing. Most people seemed stunned rather than angry near us

7 minutes ago, GboroRam said:

Are you suggesting that whoever in the Punjabi Rams that reported the comment doesn't understand what racism is? 

I'm not suggesting anything about them as I don't know any of them personally or who reported the incident. 

Obviously if you do then you are in a better position than me for judgjng that. 

On 15/08/2021 at 13:51, OUTSIDER said:

There would be reporting every game I'd this is classed as racist.... 

F*@K OF YOU WELSH C@NT is regular ? I be more upset if I was called an English c@nt ????

They're clearly completely ignorant.

Everyone else knows that Jozwiak is Polish not Welsh

I agree with Darkfruits. 

The away support was very good didn't stop singing even when 2-1. 

I did not hear any Racism and it was a good day out for travelling support apart from the Result. Our fans were well behaved mostly given the cheating REF and the manner we lost. Only 1 Idiot kicking the bin over in the concourse scared the kids but I explained they were angry and they would calm down in a minute. Sang for 90 minutes and if the players can't get up and play for them this season then I don't know what else we can do. I believe from what I saw they were genuinely hurt/ Embarrassed in front of the fans and there will be a reaction to it if we can find the net without a striker. 

Rooney walking past my kids onto the bus and not even saying hello after they asked for a photo was a bit harsh. He got on the bus and then got off the emergency door at the back and jumped into his 4x4 I'm guessing he was fuming so I think we can let it go just a bit disappointed for the kids.  

The fans sounded awesome tonight on Rams TV anyway, I don’t know if they place their microphones in the away end but all you could here was Derby. And at the end “We are Derby, Super Derby” seemed to go on forever, brilliant well done all who went. Can’t wait for Saturday let’s make Pride park even noisier 

The atmosphere this season is eerily similar to the 07-08 season.

The lack of expectation in that sense has created something fantastic. It feels like a us-against-them mentality and the fans (at least the ones that turn up) are all in. 

If we could get Pride Park back to attendances north of 20,000 whilst picking up some more unexpected wins AND a takeover. What a party atmosphere we could have all season.