Hull City vs Derby County Matchday Thread

RadioactiveWaste

23 minutes ago, hintonsboots said:

Excellent result for the lads and the whole club. Please head straight home Wayne and watch the highlights on Sky........no Spearmint Rhino in Hull surely ??

1st win in 19….unlikely! Suspect it’s the couch in the office at PP incoming ? 

Wow! What a result. What a performance! Only criticism is it should’ve been more comfortable, could have been 3 up by half time. So many good performances, pleased for Baldock, thought Bird was stand out for me but Jags Davies Morrison Joz Sibley and the full backs deserve a mention, Byrne back on form tonight after a shaky start to the season.

Attacking exciting football and defensive resilience. Players in Baldock Jags and Morrison who really want to be here. Rosenior spoke brilliantly after the game, class from Rooney to let him do the interview. Said Rooney keeps everyone calm (including him) and is a natural born leader. 

Our only issue is we don’t have a squad so Rooney was limited with the changes he could make. Only option was to defend it out. 

It’s early days but 4 points from the first 3 games is solid enough. More positives than negatives, but I’m loving this team and the way we’re going about it, the players and the coaching staff. Mel and Stephen are making a Horlicks of everything off the field but the playing staff are doing everything they can to bring pride back and help the fans connect again. I’m a super proud fan and I’m backing them to the hilt. Can’t wait for my first trip to PP this season on Saturday against Boro. Extra incentive for that one

And the red dogs lost………….again!! ????

Its a beautiful evening ?? ???

We looked so much more assured with the new signings. Our attacking ability has leapt forward. There is now creativity and running in the team. Inter passing whilst attacking which is not what we have been seeing. Now we need a couple of home wins, some momentum and increased crowds. If Wayne can sign the players that he wants then we could go for top six with a late run.

9 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

Wow! What a result. What a performance! Only criticism is it should’ve been more comfortable, could have been 3 up by half time. So many good performances, pleased for Baldock, thought Bird was stand out for me but Jags Davies Morrison Joz Sibley and the full backs deserve a mention, Byrne back on form tonight after a shaky start to the season.

Attacking exciting football and defensive resilience. Players in Baldock Jags and Morrison who really want to be here. Rosenior spoke brilliantly after the game, class from Rooney to let him do the interview. Said Rooney keeps everyone calm (including him) and is a natural born leader. 

Our only issue is we don’t have a squad so Rooney was limited with the changes he could make. Only option was to defend it out. 

It’s early days but 4 points from the first 3 games is solid enough. More positives than negatives, but I’m loving this team and the way we’re going about it, the players and the coaching staff. Mel and Stephen are making a Horlicks of everything off the field but the playing staff are doing everything they can to bring pride back and help the fans connect again. I’m a super proud fan and I’m backing them to the hilt. Can’t wait for my first trip to PP this season on Saturday against Boro. Extra incentive for that one

And the red dogs lost………….again!! ????

Its a beautiful evening ?? ???

So many buts…..

Great performance lads. 
Me and the lad watching on his laptop while away in Wales. 
Glad we took the time to watch. Some great passing and moving from our front line. Unlucky not to be 2-0 up at half time. 
Glad we stuck at it and continued to play football and got our rewards. 

Defended properly in the final 10 mins when called upon. Hopefully lesson learned from the Posh game. 
Mid table after 3 games. After last year and the current off field debacle I’ll take that for starters!  

30 minutes ago, Mick Brolly said:

553277206_tenor(13).gif.25ff69b221c5cf2e4b5aa16eb8f62712.gif

26 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

£34 on the train. £18 for the game. An hour bunked off work. Two pints of Carling. A hug from B4. A sweaty dash back to make the last train. Won’t be in bed until half 1 in the morning.

Worth it? 

Obviously.

DarkFruitsRam7... What a guy.

3 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

If we can sort the off field poo then maybe we can get him on a longer deal.

Wayne is certainly getting the best out of Ravel. He had me guessing where he was going to pass the ball. Different class. When the other players get more used to his style of play we will surprise a lot of people.