Relegation rivals watch

Bris Vegas

5 hours ago, Bris Vegas said:

Hull are fine regardless. Every time they look like they struggle they then pick up unexpected wins

Reading Brum a good match. Some good football from both teams sadly. Reading certainly have more class  than Hull on tonight’s showing.  ? 

Edited by kevinhectoring

6 minutes ago, Yani P said:

If we finish behind Barnsley we will be relegated anyway.

Yep, if we stay up then it will be at the expense of Peterborough,  Barnsley (who we are 20 points better than) AND then either Reading or someone else who slumps.

I cannot see a scenario where Barnsley or Peterborough suddenly improve to a level where Derby have kept doing well enough to catch another team, yet those 2 manage to get enough points to overtake us.

A Reading draw wouldn’t be a disaster at all. It’s the old, boring cliche but all we can do is concentrate on ourselves.  

Said it a few posts back, I don’t think Hull will get dragged in. They’re 2/3 skanky wins away from being safe. Rather annoying that both them and Cardiff went on a good run because it’s made this relegation battle a 4 man fight.

14 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

People hoping Barnsley and Peterborough win on the off chance we catch Hull.

im-out.gif

I’m not. We are better than both of them and allowing for goal difference and form we have little to do to stay ahead of them. Yes Reading are priority No 1 but we need the others rattled 

4 minutes ago, TomTom92 said:

A Reading draw wouldn’t be a disaster at all. It’s the old, boring cliche but all we can do is concentrate on ourselves.  

Said it a few posts back, I don’t think Hull will get dragged in. They’re 2/3 skanky wins away from being safe. Rather annoying that both them and Cardiff went on a good run because it’s made this relegation battle a 4 man fight.

I would'nt write Hull out the relegation battle yet. Currently losing at home to Barnsley, still have Peterboro and Reading to play along with Westbrom, Coventry, Luton, Huddersfield, Middlesboro and Forest to play, who all in with a chance of a play off place. Plus Hull have played more league games than all the chasing teams below them. They won 3 times in January and never won in December or February so far. Only won 9 games and already lost 18. Only need to to do Reading and lose 8 on the bounce and they are going to be sucked in.